Chapter 13

(Spencer's POV)

I called Stormy to pick me up from Allie's house after she told me what happened. It turns out the bruises on my face and wrist was from falling and being clumpsy, a lot, at the party last night. It still doesn't really explain how they got there, but she said she wasn't paying attention to me the whole time, because she wasn't my babysitter.

"So how'd you end up here?" Stormy asked me once I was in her car.

"It's a long drunk story." I told her.

"You can tell me some other time, besides I had a long night too. I remeber drinking and dancing then passing out on a couch, but when I woke up I was in the front yard. And the worse part was when I woke up the sprinklers came on." She said feeling embarrassed.

After she finished telling the rest of her story I just smiled at her. For someone whose supposed to be the student council president, she sure doesn't act it half the time.

For the rest of the day we just stayed at my place and hung out and I eventually told Stormy everything that happened last night that Allie told me.

She said she doesn't believe anything that Allie told me, but she was she was just happy that I was all right and somewhere safe.

________________________________

(Allie's POV)

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm so glad I'm back at school. It just gives me other things to distract myself from what happened that night.

I'm currently sitting in my second hour class listening to my teacher teach until she stopped when she heard a knock at the door.

She went out in the hall and started talking to a teacher and someon else. That person looks familiar, I thought. I tried getting a better look, but still couldn't see.

the teacher came in," everyone it appears we have a new student today, her name's Blaire."

My eyes widened and eventually turned into a glare when she stood infront of the class. Purple hair!?! Why is she here, i thought.

"Would you like to introduce yourself?" the teacher asked.

"Nope. I'm good I don't plan on talking or being friends with any of ya'll except her." She said pointing and grinning at the new girl.

It made me a little mad when she did that, but what do I care. You do of course.

"Ok, well why don't you take a seat in one of the seats up front."

She walked past the seat the teacher told her to sit at and sat right next to her.

"No I'll sit right here." She said smiling.

The teacher looked a little irritated, but said fine and continued teaching again.

I looked over at Blaire and the new girl, I guess she was shocked too cause her eyes were also wide.

It turns out she has the same classes as me and the new girl. It was so annoying cause all she did was talk and argue with teachers, causing to get her a day of detention. Suits her right for making me feel jealous, because I never feel jealous. Wait.... I'm jealous?

(The bell rang)

Lunch

I plopped down at our table and sighed heavily.

"Looks like someone's having a bad day." Quinn said.

"I don't want to talk about."

"Are you sure it's not about Spencer?" She asked smiling and pointing at her.