One Night Stand

- 3 years later -

Abby's POV

I was confused, whether to wear the grey dress that Thea got for me, or this other dress that I found in my closet.

I knew that she would be furious if I didn't wear the dress she got for me. So I decided to wear it with silver heels for tonight.

After curling my hair, applying makeup, she was on time when I finished. The car beeping on the lawn so I took my bag and scurried to the front door.

"Right on time" She gave me a once over, her eyes satisfied that I chose the dress she got me.

"Where are we going anyway?" Charles butted in. I took in his appearance, a leather jacket with a white shirt, Jeans with combat boots, and a dog tag on his neck.

He looked exactly like the definition of a bad boy.

He glanced over at my dress, his lips turning to a smirk as he met my eyes.

Charles and I have had our steamy moments, but it never lead to a full on commitment relationship. He didn't want that and I didn't too. So we stayed as friends...with benefits.

But I didn't know if he had feelings for me, not that I didn't mind really. That was the last thing I want besides having a relationship with him.

We finally arrived, the place vibrating with loud music from inside. We got out of the car and entered inside.

The last time I went here was three years ago, it was a difficult memory for me to forget and I never thought I would enter here again.

Good thing Parker wasn't here, he declined our invite saying that he had a date to go to. It surprised me really, but glad as well that he finally forgot his feelings for me.

It was Charles that I was worried. I didn't want a relationship again. What was in the past, I don't want that to happen again. I don't want to fall in love, again.

We took our seats, Charles walked off to get our drinks while me and Thea took turns in finding a guy.

"Look at that one, he looks hot" I followed her gaze and took notice of the blonde guy. He winked at her and I rolled my eyes at their mysterious eye contact.

"I'm gonna talk to him, want to come?"

"I'll stay here, you go have fun" She shrugged  before walking to the guy, her red dress spotted in the crowd. Charles soon came back with the drinks and sat down beside me.

Charles poured himself a drink, taking slow sips. He poured me a drink and offered me one which I accepted.

"The last time you drank whiskey it didn't end well" He finished his shot and took another one. I decided to drink the cocktail instead of the whiskey, remembering a distinct memory from before that made me cringe.

He smiled. "You prefer cocktail over whiskey?" I rolled my eyes while finishing the cocktail. The liquid started out sour, then the salty rim of the glass and the sweetness, ending in a delightful cold burn in my mouth.

"Yes. And I'm kind of tired drinking whiskey...But I do like something else" I smirked. Letting the idea float in his head.

"How about a glass of," He leaned in closer with a smirk plastered on his face, "Sex on the beach?"

The fire spreaded on my cheeks. I turned to him and nodded. The smirk turned into something more different as he walked away to get my drink.

I was sure that my cheeks were tinged pink, surprised that this was another one of Charles' moves to make me blush.