16.✔

Cassandra's POV

It felt as if my heart had fallen out as the scene in front of me was playing, Harry has a gun pointed to Ben's head. My brothers head. MY little brothers head! Why him? he did nothing wrong, he only followed me, there is no need for this. For Harry to hold a pistol to Ben's head.

I stood there frozen with tears falling as Harry held Ben tightly behind the car. I'm guessing so nobody see's what he is doing, if only someone could...

"H-Harry, p-please l-let B-Ben g-go." I croak out slowly walking towards the crazy man that holds my brother, A raspy laugh left Harry's cruel lips.

"You really think I'm just going to let him go after that little stunt you just pulled?" He asked smirking at me.

"Please..." I cried.

"He didn't do anything, he's only a child Harry!" I yelled anger boiling through my veins.

"Well since you put it that way." He said his words dripping with sarcasm.

Silence filled the air, only the sound of the passing cars behind me could be heard.

"Okay, I'll make you a deal." He said, I walked even closer to him 'til I was only three feet away from him.

"And that is?" I asked wiping the tears that had fallen.

"I'll let Ben go like for good..." He said making a smile creep its way on my lips.

"Really?" I asked excited to know that Ben would get to be let free, at least one of us can get away from this horrible person.

"Yes really, but under one condition." He said smirking once again.

"And what might that be?"

"You must stay with me and do whatever I say." His words stung.

Knowing that I would have to follow and do as Harry says for an untelling amount of time but if it would mean Ben would be free then so be it.

"Fine. Now let my brother go." I said reaching for Ben's arm that was outstretched towards me.

"Patience Cassandra." He said smiling evilly at me.

Harry pulled out his phone from his back pocket still holding onto Ben tightly, he pushed a few times on the touch screen before putting it to his ear.

"We're ready for you... Yes now... Okay, see you in a few." He said into the speaker of the phone before pushing the screen ending the call.

"Who was that?" I asked looking at him suspiciously.

"That's for me to know," He said opening the back seat door.

"And for you to never find out." He finished and closed the door.

"But-"

"No 'but's." He simply said before grabbing my arm and putting me in the back seat as well.

We waited for probably fifteen minutes before a big black SUV pulled up beside us. Two men got out of the vehicle, they looked about the same age as Harry (even though I still don't know his age but I'm guessing about twenty or so give or take a few years. One of the men had blonde hair with brown roots, you could tell he dyed it, the other man had brown hair with bluish green eyes, they both were wearing all black clothing similar to Harry's outfit.

"Where is the boy at?" The brown headed man asked.

"In the backseat." Harry replied opening Ben's door.

Both the men looked carefully at Ben then look in my direction smiling.

"What happen to his leg." The blonde asked not looking away from Ben's wrapped up leg.

"Uh... He kinda got shot." Harry said scratching the back of his neck

"By who." The other man now asked.

"That doesn't matter-"

"Harry shot him!" I said now being the one smirking.

Harry just gave me his best death glare, I looked away from his deadly stare and turned my attention back to the men.

"Okay..." They said looking away from Ben's bandaged leg.

"We'll take him from here." The brown headed guy said making me turn my full attention to him.

"W-what?" I asked starting to get worried.

"Shut up Cassie." Harry hissed.

"I can speak if I want and don't call me Cassie!" I yelled staring right at Harry.

"Did you already forget our little deal, Cassie?" It's Cassandra, I thought to myself... Bastard.

"You know the deal about how you have to do whatever I say?" He said letting that all too familiar smirk play on his hard features.

I kept quiet after that, he was right, I did agree to that stupid deal not even an hour ago.

"That's what I thought." He said turning back around to face the men.

"Come on kid." The blonde said grabbing on to Ben's arm and pulling him out of the car.

"Where are you taking him? I thought you said you were letting him free." I asked frightened at what he might reply with.

"One, that doesn't matter and two, I lied." He said laughing evilly once again.

"W-what? No you can't!" It was too late though, Ben was already dragged out of the car.

"CASSIE!" Ben cried.

"BEN!" I yelled back as the door shut and locked.

I tried to open it to save Ben but it was to late, he was pushed into the SUV. I screamed his name banging on the window for them to bring him back but it was no use. He was gone. Ben was gone.

__________________________________________________________________________

Don't hate me....