~Epilogue~

Epilogue

Brooke's POV

I looked at the trees surrounding me in awe. This is such a romantic placefor a wedding. Hurrying and taking my seat, I looked to the front and saw a grinning Riley. He was waering the cassic tux, and tie. Just then the musicbegan for the bride. Everyone stood and faced the back trying to catch the first glimps of the bride. After the bridesmaids and flower girl made it down, Darcy turned the corner and a gasp went through the crowd. Her brown hair was in natural curls down her back. It was beautiful, but what struck me the most was the simplicity of the gown that she made look extraordinary. It was the classic white and was flowing all the way to the floor. Everything was breathtaking.

She reached Riley, and they both had huge grins on their faces. Darcy whispered a I Love You and it only seemed to make if smile grew. When it was time to say their vows, Darcy had happy tears in her eyes.

"Darcy Renee Smith, you are crazy," he paused, "but I'm crazy too, and that's OK. I have loved you since the first second I saw you. I promise to hold your hand, and tell you I love you daily. I promise to love and care for you, and try in every way to be worthy of your love. I will always be honest with you, kind, patient, and forgiving. But most of all I promise to be a true and loyal friend to you. I love you more than the air I breathe."

"Riley James Lancaster, you have helped me become who I have always needed to be. For that I will always love you. I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I know no other way to love. You are my world. You are the hand I have to hold as we grow old. I promise to love you with tenderness, and unselfish devotion. In front of our loved ones, I pledge my faithfulness and eternal love to you."

Finally the priest announces, "Ladies and gentlemen, it is my honor to announce for the first time, Mr. and Mrs. Lancaster!"

Riley leaned forward and placed a single kiss on Darcy's lips with a smile/ As they walked back down the aisle, hand in hand, Darcy stopped by Riley's mom and hugged her. She whispered in Darcy's ear that made her grin.

Everyone was still clapping as they finished their walk, and before they disappeared into their car, they shared on final lingering kiss.

*****

Don't forget to tell me what you think!!! Thank you all to those you stuck through and read, even if I did have crazy writing schedules!!! I love you all!!!!

KISSES**

~Sarah