Other Books

🌸 hello 🌸

Thank you so much for reading Pushed into the Pool by the Bad Boy.

I've made a few other books that you may enjoy. You can go check one out if it interests you ❤️

But It's a Guy Shirt

Description:"Um, excuse," I say, as I approach the person with his back facing me

Description:
"Um, excuse," I say, as I approach the person with his back facing me. "I kinda saw the shirt first."

He turns to me and I immediately stop, as my eyes widen. Because I know who he is. He's the guy I've been trying to ignore for almost 3 years now. Damn it.

•••

Ivy Smith has known Alex Davon since their diaper days. But after freshman year, they stopped talking. Well, Ivy started ignoring him. For a reason.

And one day, they both happen to be at Target, both of them eyeing the same shirt.
Their first encounter after three years of silence seems to make them realize that they miss talking to each other.

They also realize that they still even have the same taste in shirts.

-

The Unloved One

Description:The freak show of Seaside High is nice

Description:
The freak show of Seaside High is nice.
Too nice for her own freaking good.

She compliments strangers.
She smiles at anyone that passes by.
And for some reason, her fellow peers despise her.

But like all human beings, she has imperfections as well.

She drinks at parties.
She cries in the bathroom by herself.
Her dad is behind bars.
And she dreams about a boy she met when she was just 8.

On a Wednesday, the new boy of Seaside High became the freak show's friend.

And being a friend of the school's weirdo means you'll have front row seats in seeing the fake smiles and hearing the sarcastic remarks.

So he ends up making it his job to protect her.
The unloved one.

-

More coming soon!