*Finding my 2 sisters*

Will leading them to the forest to find Chloe and Zoe, but Rosella sense something isn't right about this forest. She even wasn't wearing her horse a gears, she's just ride bare back she's done it a lot around her house.

The storm clouds are coming, they must find them fast because their running out of time. Suddenly Rosella stopped because her horse heard something.

"Rose why did you stop" Said Molly. Everyone stops too, to see what's going on.
"Yeah Rose, why did you stopes you know that we cannot stops now. Because the storm is coming head towards us, if we didn't act fast..." Rose cutting Sarah by saying.
"If I were know better, I know more anything about them because they were my sisters. It should been me, maybe you should be get back to horse land. I will find them myself" The others yelled for Rose to come back, but she didn't hear them because she's already far away, galloping away from the other's except for Will.

Rosella try her best to find them, but she wasn't going to gave up to look for her sisters. The storm is coming and the raining is started, she's saw a big and dark caved but she's saw a little light inside it. When she was about to go inside she turn her head around to see someone follows her, She's saw Will following her.

"Will what are you doing her, you shouldn't been in here" Said Rosella.
"I know, but I cannot let you to go on your own Rose" Will added, but she didn't listen, she's just walked through that cave that she's saw. Until there they were her sisters hiding from her.
"Rosella how did you find us here" Zoe said, Will follow her from behind. Chloe and Zoe eyes widened because they didn't believe that their big sister find them, with a little help from Will of course.

"I'm your big sister I know everything & anything about you to, even your horses" Her sisters stays quiet because they were afraid of her.
"We stay here until the storm stopped, when the storm stop we're going back to horse land" Said Will as he started the fires to make them feel warm. It's been an hours Rosella sisters are asleep, Luckily she brought a blanket and so does Will.

Rosella put the blanket around her sisters, Will decide to put the blanket around them. Will try not to blushes in front of her, she fell asleep after a few minutes Will look at her he put his right arm around her shoulder to bring her a little closer. Putting her head on his shoulder and putting his head on top of her head, he look at her she is so beautiful then any girls.

-Next Morning-

Rosella open her eyes the sun was shining, the others still asleep from last night storm. She felt someone holding her close and not waiting to let go, she's saw Will holding her close when she's about to get up Will holding her still afraid to let her out off his sights.

"Will wake up, we have to go back" Rose try to wake him up by whispering on his ears, but he didn't budge. After 15 minutes he's finally awake from his sleep.
"Good morning Rose, did you sleep well last night" Will said as he's trying to wake Zoe and Chloe up. Finally Zoe and Chloe were awake, cleaning all the thing they've brought.

'Last night was incredible, I really love Rose seeing responsible towards to Zoe and Chloe. She's an amazing girl I've ever seen, I just hope she felt the same about me' Thought Will he's still looking at Rose beside him.

After few hours they're back, and they have  found Zoe,Chloe, Chili, and Pepper. Their putting their horses inside the barn, but Rose still need to talk to her sisters alone Will decide to leaven them so they can have some private place to talk.

*Will P.O.V*

I wonder what Rosella talking about, but I promised to give the some privacy what i just want to know what is this about and why it has to do with Chloe and Zoe. Not long until Sarah, Bailey, Alma, and Molly came.

"Will your back, we were so worried about you I've got redialing a hundreds times" Said Bailey, but Will shush them following Will gaze and see Rose were talking to Chloe and Zoe about somethings.

"I wonder what were they talking about" Said Alma, as she try's to get closer I held her not dare to interrupt their conversations.
"Alma we don't want to interrupt their conversations, this is between them 3" I replied, when we try to hear what were they talking about, but they've done the conversation.

"Rose, can I talk to you for a moment" Rose nodded as the others leave us alone.
"So what do you want to talked about Will" Rose said.
"Remember last night in that cave, in the morning to try to...you know"
"Yeah I remember, and I understand what were you talking about Will" Rose replied to me.
"Well, what did you say Rose,will you be my girlfriend" I said.

*Rosella P.O.V*

Wait did he just said that he want me to be he's boyfriend, can I trust him well he's always be there for me from last night storm inside that cave he's stay close to me and never let me go. I will give this a try if he really want to be my boyfriend I'd love to be he's girlfriend, but if he don't I don't know what to do.

"Of course Will I...I mean yes" I scream and hug him tight waiting not to let go.
"I love you my Rosella" I smile.
"I love you too Will" I said.

He hug me back I feel he put his hand around my waist he lift me up, and spinning me around gently. He raise his hand out it on my cheek, rubbing my cheek slowly he's face getting closer and so am I. Until we ended up kissing.

*Horse's POV*

-Jimber-

Seeing my owner kissing Snowfall owner feels like, I don't know I was speechless about that kiss. Well this kinda awkward.

-Snowfall-

Seeing my owner kissing Jimber owner its remaining me of somethings, I don't know what to say about this.