* The secrets revealed *

Today on Horseland after what happen between Rosella and her sisters, they've been in good behavior. And hat they didn't know that Rosella has a secret, a secret that no one that can find out. Today she will have them each other's a bracelet.

'I don't know what to do, what if they don't want me to be friends again, or what if Will don't want to be with me anymore' Rosella keep walking back and forth inside the barn. Shep, Tenny, and Anggora watching her for 1 hours. "I don't get it why she didn't want to stop pacing, Shep" Tenny asked.

"Humans sometimes did that when they were nervous, and sacred to tell their secret" Shep explain. Until Her sisters came, they watch their oldest sister who won't stop pacing and so was Snowfall is the only horse that keep her eyes on her.

"How about for a morning ride girl" Sometimes Rosella used saddle, sometimes she did not used saddle. Early in the morning, she galloping far away from Horseland she needs some place that quite far because she must not let anyone knows that she's a fairy of the dragon flame.

"Magic winx tyinix" She began to transformed into a fairy, her hair short hair. Begin to grow long until her hair reach her legs, and her clothes is now a short dress covered by a long selves. With a bracelet on her right arm, and with a hair clip.

 With a bracelet on her right arm, and with a hair clip

"I hope my friends will understand who I really am. And I must give this 6 bracelets left, she must gave this bracelets to her friends ( Chloe, Zoe, Molly, Alma, Sarah, And Nani ). She begin to ride back with her true from, and she hopes her friends will understand.

Time skip...?!

* Will P.O.V *

Where is Rosella, Zoe and Chloe told me that she goes for her morning ride. But I began to worried because she's been missing for 4 hours, I had enough I will go after her. Because I don't want anything happens to her.

'What was that...and why she ride Rosella horse' I saw a girl or a fairy, I thought fairy was just a fairytale. Like thinkerbell or something like that, she looks just like...Rosella is that really her. She's a real life's fairy a real life fairy at Horseland.

"Who are you...and why are you riding Rosella horse" I said until the others came, she begin to let herself down from Snowfall back, and said "I am the real Rosella, this is my true from...I came here to Horseland to give you ( Alma, Zoe, Sarah, Nani, Chole, Molly ) this bracelets" She gave them the most beautiful bracelets.

"Wait...Rose is it really you my love" She gave me a sword and a golden lasso and she gave Bailey a sword too, "This is not a toy, keep it safe for me...because you all in trouble, and they will come to get these bracelets and the swords also the golden lasso" What is she talking about, we're all in great danger...that doesn't make any sense.