chapter 24

Ashley 

The week went by fast! I had been working so much I hardly ever saw Alexander. It was Saturday the day of the wedding. I woke up my hair was messy and I was in a light silk night dress. I walked out of my room rubbing my face, I looked to see Alexander sitting in my living room. "What the hell how did you where did you, what are you doing here?" I asked in shock. How did he get it? "Good morning ash and I have my ways but this little apartment isn't to hard to get into. I am here to bring you to my place to get ready, I have a team of stylests to get you ready." He told me. "And if I say no" I said with a smug smile with my arms crossed. "Fine" he said getting up, he crossed over to me and threw me over his shoulder. "What the.. put me down Alexander this is very unlady like this isn't covering much" I yelled to him. The only thing I got was a smack on the ass. He took me down to his car throwing me in. "OK fine you win" I pouted the whole way there.

When at his condo he took me inside to see the full team he talked about. This was going to be a long day, it was 9:16 and the wedding was at 3:00. We had 5.5 hours to ready me. Alexander disappeared leaving me with everyone. "Oh my god your so pretty and perfect this is going to be fun" a tall blonde haired girl said. I was first stripped of the clothes I wore and thrown into a shower. It felt nice to shower, when I stepped out I got to slip into a fluffy white robe. They started with my hair drying it and styling it. By the end my hair was curled and pinned into a cute little low bun. The girls added a little flower to decorate it.

For my make up they kept it natural they felt I didn't need much make up

For my make up they kept it natural they felt I didn't need much make up. "It's time for the dress hun" the girl said to me I stood up and walked over to a rack full of dresses. They were all so pretty and beautiful. "You must wear this one" she said pulling a floor length dress from the rack. It was beautiful. 

It was a silvery white with a long slit up the side that came up to my thigh

It was a silvery white with a long slit up the side that came up to my thigh. The neck line came down lower but it was still modest. The girl handed me some panties and slipped me into the dress. I stood in front of the mirror unable to take my eyes off myself. She handed me a pair of strap silver heels. I slipped them on I was now ready. It was time to leave for the wedding which was being held in the back yard of Alexanders childhood house. I walked to the top of the stairs Alexanders back was to me. I made my way down hopping he wouldn't notice me. Boy was I wrong he heard me and turned to face me. His eyes were wide and full like he had never seen me before. I walked down to meet his arms at the end. " you look stunning in that dress, we might not make it to the wedding though" he said smerking at me. I let a blush creepy to my cheeks, I wanted him so bad. Now wasn't the time for this we had to go now if we wanted to make the wedding.

It felt like everyone was here and I was just an outsider. Alexander kept his arm around me the whole time. Every man I saw had there eyes on me I didn't understand why. "Why is everyone looking at me?" I asked Alexander. " because men want what's mine and I have never been seen with a proper lady so they want you" he told me. It felt nice to know I was wanted but I only wanted Alexander.  "Come it's time to meet my parents." Her said.

I could feel my legs turning to jello his parents were meters away from us. "Mom dad this is ashley she my girlfriend" Alexander told his parents. I was in shock as he called me his girlfriend. I was at a loss for words, "my dear your so beautiful I can't believe your with Alexander" his mother said. I couldn't help but smile a bit. "I must go now mother keep her company please" Alexander said. He turned to leave but not before kissing my cheek. Where was he going?  "don't worry dear he's the best man so you will sit with me at the front" she said. I nodded and followed her to our seats. Alexander looked so handsome in his suit. I couldn't pay attention to the wedding only the way Alexanders face looked to me as well. Had I fallen for him?

Alexander

I couldn't keep my eyes off her in that dress. She looked so beautiful, before I knew it the wedding was over. The smile that once graced my lips was gone when the leach as I called her came to my arm. Madison. She always had a thing for me but I never found her someone I wanted to be with. When we came to the end of the walk I left her to find ashley, I could hear her freaking out behind me but it didn't stop me. I finally found my girl with my mom talking. " may I have a dance" I said to ashley. She smiled and nodded and took my arm. We had a small dance before cock hour. I loved how she looked as I spun her. She was my little diamond in the ruff.