chapter 27

Here you guys go I hope you enjoy!

Ashley

The water rushed down our body's, It was hot and steamy. Alexander let his hands wander around my body. He felt every curve and surface. His hands rested on my hips he pulled my back to him. "Tell me you want me" he whispered into my ear, he kissed down my neck. "I want you Alexander" I breathed out. He wasted no time spinning me around to face him. He cupped my face in his hands and kissed me. Every part of me felt weak to his touch, I would have fallen to the ground if he had not been holding me. He brought his hands to my bottom and brought me up. My legs wrapped around him as he carried me out of the shower. I could feel him growing and pressing against me. I wanted him, I needed him, I loved him.

The bed sheets were soft under my skin. Alexander lay on top of me kissing my neck. I let out little moans to every touch he gave me. He was addicting I needed all of him. I felt him at my entrance ready to take the last of my innocence. In one swift soft amazing intoxicating movement it was gone. My virginity was gone. I let out a little cry of pain, I tried to mask it as a moan but I couldn't.

Alexander

I stopped at the sudden sound she made. That wasn't a moan that was pain, she is....was a Virgin?!?! "Your a Virgin" I whispered out. A shy blush of imbarresment crept to her cheeks. "I...I...I am..s..sorry I didn't tell you" she stuttered out. I didn't stop I smiled down at her and kissed her. She didn't stop me she accepted me willingly.

The night breezed by, I woke up the next morning hopping to find the woman I made love to the night before. The bed was empty and cold, she wasn't there? Where had she gone? I moved from the bed looking around the room. Her dress and shoes layed on the floor untouched. I jumped from the bed a grabbed a pair of sweat pants. I headed down stairs stopping midway. The smell it was homemade. Someone was cooking? I walked down to the kitchen to see Ashley. She wore nothing but my shirt her hair was in messy curly bun. Her back was to me so she didn't know I was there. I took a seat at the bar watching her moves as she cooked. Soon enough she turned to see me. "Alexander you scared me" she said jumping a bit. God she was so damn cute. "What's for breakfast?"I asked giving her a smile. She returned the smile "pancakes and bacon".

We ate breakfast together happily and in love. I loved the woman I did. I Alexander Martinez am in love with my assistant no my girlfriend. "Any plans for the day?" She asked me. With that question I did now. "Yes I do  I will see you tonight" I smiled at her getting up to dress and leave. When I came back downstairs ash had cleaned the kitchen and looked at me with sad eyes. "I will be back tonight I just have something very important to take care of." I said to her. She smiled and kissed me goodbye. I left with my destination in mind. I found my self in front of a jewelry store.

Ashley

2 hours later

Alexander had been gone for only a little bit but it felt like forever. I missed him and the way it felt to be with him. He made her feel something real, she loved him. He was everything she needed no mater what people thought. I went about my business until I heard the familiar ding of the door. I was now dressed in some clothes of Alexander.  I went down to see who it was, I felt my face pale and blood run cold when I saw who came up. "Madison-what are you doing here?" I questioned right away. "Oh you poor sad thing, so oblivious to the world around you" she spat. Her hair was messy and make up smudged like she had just had sex. "You lost your done washed up unwanted, Alexander choose me." She said with a sick smile. I felt sick no I felt weak! "No that's not true" I whispered out, but I knew it had to be. This wasn't my world, she continued to smile at me. I needed to leave to run. I didn't stop myself ether I grabbed what I had on myself and ran. I didn't know where I was going but I needed to leave.

I had ended up home I tore off the clothes I wore and threw on my own. I grabbed a bag and stuffed clothes into it and the stash of money I kept. It wasn't much but it would get me out of town. I ran out of the apartment taking one last look. I went to the closest bus stop, I just needed to leave. First my family now Alexander?  I had nothing left of me I wasn't going to stick around for the hurt. I sat in the gross sticky bus station thinking of places to go to. The first bus I saw was Boston. I could lay over there work and move on.

It was an hour and I was finally on the bus to Boston. I was watching the place I called home disappear. Everything I loved being left behind. I should have known, don't fall in love. He held my heart forever, it was now time to move on. He wanted Madison I knew he did, I needed to let him go. I let my eyes finally close and I greeted sleep. 

Madison

Finally I was where I should be. Alexander would need a rebound and I would be here for him. She was just some girl he couldn't really love her. He would come to me and I would finally win. Nothing could stop me now.