1

Harry P.O.V

I'm laying in my bed blood around me. I just got through another beating. This one was worse than the others. I felt my heart rate slow a bit. Though I want it to stop. There is no need to keep living. Then a searing pain shot through me. I bit the bed sheets to muffle my screams. Then I passed out.

When I woke up again everything felt better. I got up and put on my glasses but everything became blurry. When I took them off everything looks clear. I decided that now is a good time to go to the Weasleys' because I told them I'll be there tomorrow. And it's already sunrise.
So I grabbed everything I needed and ran out of my room. But when I passed a mirror I stopped in my tracks. On top of my head are two cat ears and I have a cat tail. My ears are brighter and my pupils are slightly slit. I just shook my head and quickly got out of the house. Now is not the time to gawk at my reflection. I just need to get out of the house.

Once I got to the Weasleys', Ron opened the door and allowed me in.

"Mate, what is up with the ears and tail?"

I shrugged and said, "I don't know, Ron."

Hermione then came down stairs and said, "Harry it's good to see you again. Wait. Your a Neko?"

"A... What?" I asked.

"A cat person. How could you not have known." She asked.

"I don't know. I woke up like this." I said.

"Wait. I remember something that I have read. Nekos are supposed to go through their inheritance when they are fifteen. Unless you have a bad experience." Hermione said frowning. I felt the ears flatten against my head.

"Oh. Okay." I said. I felt some tears fall and smelled something delicious come down the stairs. Instinctively, I ran to the scents and hugged them.

It hugged back and said, "What's wrong kitten?" I looked up and saw that it's Fred and George. I am hugging Fred as George pets me.

"I don't want to go back. Please don't make me go back," I said cuddling up to Fred.

"Aww, he likes me," Fred said rubbing my back. George began scratching me behind the ears making me purr.

"I think you have found your mates." Hermione said.

I pulled away from them and said, "What do you mean?" I felt them pull me close and continued to pet me.

"They are your soul mates. There like. Your destined boyfriend's." Hermione said.

"Both of them?" I asked. She nodded as I relaxed into their embrace.

Fred P.O.V

I smiled at George because I know that he has a crush on Harry and I do to.

Ginny then came down stairs and said, "Why are you two hugging on my Harry?"

"Actually." George said.

"He is." I added.

"Our Harry." George finished.

"And what makes you say that?" She asked.

We smiled and said together, "He is our soul mate."

She looked disgusted and said, "What makes you say that?"

"I'm a Neko. And Fred and George are my mates." Harry said.

"Like both of them? So you are a faggot and a whore?" She said.

Harry looked down and we hugged him tighter.

Ron stood in front of us and said, "You have no right to say that. They are soulmates and they don't get to choose who they love. And there is nothing wrong with it."

She smirked and said, "I bet your one to. A faggot." And she walked into the kitchen as mom said that it was time for dinner.

Ron and Hermione followed as I heard Harry sniffle. I turned him to face us and I said, "What is wrong Kitten?"

"I-I thought. They. Would. Accept." Harry said.

"Don't worry Harry." George said.

"Everyone else will." I added.

"Yeah, Ginny is just jealous." George finished.

"Really?" Harry asked.

"Positively." Me and George said together.

We then led Harry into the kitchen and we sat down Harry in between me and George.

"So Harry your mates are both Fred and George?" Mom asked.

He slowly nodded and said, "Yes, ma'am. I'm sorry."

"Sorry? There is nothing to be sorry about." Mom said. He looked up and both me and George kissed the side if his head.

"Thank you Mrs. Weasley." Harry said.

"Oh don't worry about it dear. And call me Molly. Now eat up, you're just as skinny as a twig." Mom said putting the food out.

Harry frowned and ate slowly.

"But mom. He is supposed to love me." Ginny whined.

"Harry can love who he wants. And he is there soulmate." Mom said.

So Ginny just ate and pouted.

That night Harry roomed with us. We pushed our beds together and cuddled Harry. Tomorrow we are going to the quidditch world cup and, Harry is overly excited about that so, he is not able to sleep. So I began to play with his ears and George is just running his fingers through Harry's hair.

"So, Kitten, are you happy being our mate?" I asked.

"Yes. I've actually had a crush on you for a while." Harry explained.

"Why were you crying Kitten?" George asked.

Harry frowned and said, "It's just. When Hermione said something." He sniffed and cuddled to me burying his face in my neck. "It reminded me of the Dursleys. Please don't make me go back."

Me and George held him close promising we will never let him go. Only when he eventually cried himself to sleep, do George and I speak again.

"Fred, what do we do?" George asked.

"I don't know, George. Maybe we just keep him happy. Don't let him go back. Let's just sleep. Night George."

"Night Fred."

We then both fell asleep cuddling our new little kitten.

AN
Yay new story. Hope you all love it. So vote comment and all that jazz.