2

Trigger warning.

Harry p.o.v

I woke up unusually warm. I tensed for a moment confused. But I quickly relaxed as I remembered that I am now a neko. That was proven by the tail that is moving on its own. And my ears that are against the pillow. Wait. That's not a pillow. It is moving.
I slowly sat up and realized that my head and most of my upper body is laying on Fred as he was my pillow. while George is hugging my waist and pulling my lower body to him. While Fred just has his arms lossely around my stomach.
I carefully wiggled away from them and went to the bathroom. I sighed as I looked at my reflection in the mirror. Almost every thing looks the same on me. Just with the extra appendages.
I found a blade sitting on the counter demanding me to pick it up and cut my worthless self. So carefully I picked the piece of metal and held it up to my wrist. I then slowly made the first cut. I watched as a few drops of blood dropped into the sink. I made a few more slits on each wrist and allowed the blood to drop into the sink.
Once I finished I found some cloth to place on the cuts. I then quickly got dressed and went back into the room. We're both Fred and George is looking at me with frowns. "Morning." I said smiling.
Fred just gently grabbed my arm and pulled me to him. He rolled up the sleeve and pulled away the bandage to show the fresh cuts that are trickling blood. They covers the cuts back up and pulled me into there laps.
"Why did you do that Harry?" Fred asked.
I shrugged and cuddled into them. "Don't worry Harry, we will protect you. Now come on, let's get ready to go." George said.
We got up and I finished getting ready.

After eating, we began to walk and Mr. Weasley said we will meet some people. A boy named Cedric and his father at a portkey.
Once we got to the boot (the portkey.) They began touching it and I held on confused. Then the world began to spin until we came to a place outside a big stadium. I fell to my butt not used to this. Ron and Hermione beside me.
Both Fred and George helped me up Ron and Hermione getting to their feet.
We then set up a tent that is bigger on the inside then out then went to find our seats. Seeing Malfoy on the way who made comments about the weasly financial problems. We just ignored them and continued to walk.

After the game Ron began talking about Krum, and that made Fred and George sang a song about Ron loving him.
"I'm not even into blokes. I am not in love with him." Ron defended.
"Are you sure Ron?"
"Because,"
"It's seemed that,"
"You are playing him,"
"A lot attention!" They cheered.
Then there is screaming outside. "They must be cheering." The twins said.
Arthur then came in and told us that we have to go. So we began to run as fast as possible as a green symbol of a skull and snake appears in the sky, making my scar burn. I tripped but the twins caught me and we continued to run until we got to the portkey and transported back to the Burrow.
"What happened?" I asked.
"Those were Death Eaters, Harry." Arthur said.
"Wait. What's a Death Eater?" I asked feeling my ears fold down.
"They work with He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named and the mark in the sky was his." Mr. Weasley said.
Fred and George hugged me saying that we are going to bed. We then went upstairs and to their room.
We got ready separately washing ourselves and getting dressed.
Then we got into bed, and I fell asleep as my head touch the pillow.

George p.o.v

Me and Fred pet Harry cuddling him. "I don't think this year is going to be good." I said scratching behind Harry's ear making him purr in his sleep.
"Well then we will just have to pull extra pranks. I'm sure we can make this year great." Fred said smiling to himself. Probably making a million plans.
"But, the dark mark must mean something. Right?" I asked.
"Your just being a worry wart. I'm sure everything is fine." Fred said shrugging it off. "Night Fred." Fred added cuddling to Harry his arms around Harry's waist.
I hugged Harry around his torso and said, "night George." Then fell asleep.

AN

Lol 69 reads! 😁😂🙃

Lol 69 reads! 😁😂🙃