6

Harry p.o.v
Fred and George are talking about Victor, the male who winked at me, and about how they can get into the tournament. "Harry why is Hermione mad at us? Did I do something? What did you do?" Ron asked what I have been dreading.
"Don't worry bout it Ron. Just know. You can always tell me anything." I said and began eating with my will for once.
Ron looked confused then began eating slow for once. One of the Buxebatons girl came over and sat next to ron, who did not so much as glance at her. "Hello I am Flure Declare."
"Harry." I said grinning.
"Potter?" She asked. I nodded and she smiled brightly. "Wow. You know I have never met a neko before. What's it like being part cat?" She said.
I shrugged and said, "Nothing special. Do get nice hearing. But. Water has started to annoy me."
She grinned and said, "You're so cute, Uhh - Can I be friend?"
I smiled and said, "sure."
"So. What was it like to find your mate? I so wish I can find mine." Flure said.
"What do you mean find mate?" I asked.
"Oh I'm part vella." She said.
"What is vella?" I asked never hearing that.
"A vella is a person that looked beautiful and can use powers to draw people to them. They have mates." George said.
I nodded then it was time to go. I said bye to Flure and Ron and went with George and Fred.

Me and my twins are sitting on the couch cuddling. Then Fred took out a stick with a string with a fluffy bell on the end. He began ringing it wich annoyed me. So I jumped up and attacked the annoying thing. I grabbed it and bit it as it struggled. Fred and George laughed and awed. I kept grabbing and biting but it'd either leave or continue to struggle. Fred then took it away and pulled me onto his lap.
I curled up on him as he pet me and pull on my collar a bit. I purred and licked his cheek. George pulled us both to him I laid my head on Gorge as Fred cuddled us both. Then we fell asleep on the couch.

The next day we woke up and i realized that sleeping on couches are uncomfortable. We got up and took a warm bath then went down to the great hall.

Through the day Ron showed up to none of his classes and Hermione is still avoiding us. So all day i talked to Fred George and Flure since they were both gone. But I also realized Draco is not here. So that leaves me with the only explanation... they are together.

Ron p.o.v

Me and Draco are sitting on a couch in the Room that we found. It's shaped to look like a mix between our common rooms. "So Hermione is avoiding you?" Draco asked.
"Yes. Every time I try to talk to her she just. Ignores me and walked away. Harry is fine though." I said. "I mean we were fine when they went to the library then I come back and she is mad. I mean. Is studying that important to her?" I asked draco.
He placed his feet on the arm rest and his head on my lap. "I don't know. All I know is I'm trying to be nicer to your friends since we started dating. So naturally I stay away. You three are the golden trio I'm sure it'll all be fine." Draco answers.
"What ever you say ferret" I said moving so I can cuddle him.
He kissed me and said, "Love you to Weasle."
"Love you." I said both of us deciding to spend the rest of the day here.

George p.o.v

At dinner Ron came in Malfoy just a few minutes later, and no one noticed. Harry does not want us to do anything wanting Ron to tell us on his own terms. But that is not what me and Fred are worried about. Harry has been fine. Eating the food we give him, smiling, not doing anything bad our depressing. But we are worried that he may go back and try something horrible. Then there is the fact that he became a neko early. And we don't know why.
So naturally we assume he is abused. But if he went against Voldemort, a baskilis, and a criminal who is innocent along with a whole bunch of Death Eaters. How has he not turned sooner? These are the questions that need answering.
Not why is Ron with Draco, how long has it been going on. Is Draco using Ron. Are they really in love. That does not matter.
I looked down at Harry who is sitting between me and Fred happily eating and talking to Flure and Ron. Both me and Fred can feel the happiness in the mate bond. But there is a slight hint of depression that is buried deep in his mind.
Both me and Fred have no clue what to do. After dinner we go back to our common room and Harry looked at his map to see that Ron and Draco went to the Room of Requirement as he now called it.
"So me and Fred are going to try and enter the Tournament. What do you think Harry?" I said sitting on the couch me and Fred on either side of him.
He puts the map on the table and says. "How are you going to do it?"
"An ageing potion." Both me and Fred say together.
"Why do you want to enter." He asked.
"Fame money, who wouldn't want to enter?" Fred says.
"Sane people?" Harry asked.
"We are not sane Harry" We say together.
His ears fold back and said, "sorry."
"It's okay Harry. Don't worry about it. You don't nothing wrong." Fred says petting Harry. 
Harry purred and rubbed his head against Fred's hand. "It's curfew how about we get some sleep." I said standing up.
Fred and Harry fallowed and we went to bed. Both me and Fred cuddling Harry on eather side of him.
And we feel asleep.