Gaara | Make it up to you (LEMON)

G a a r a  x  R e a d e r ( L E M O N )

Yas. Lemon in capital fucking letters. So if ya don't like reading these kinda stuff, I suggest you to please stop lying to yourself. Lmao jk. I know 'some' ppl may rlly be uncomfortable reading smut so if you are, don't read this cuz shit's abt to get kinky here.

/But srsly who hates lemons

-

He walked his way to the room. He slowly opened the door as he entered and closed it gently so that it wouldn't make any noise.

He walked across the dark room barely even seeing anything, and managed to make it to the bed. He didn't want to wake up his wife after all.

"Gaara?" you groggily say as you were still half asleep.

"Ah... I'm sorry for waking you up (y/n)."

You sat up on the bed with Gaara beside you and switched the lamp on your bed side table on.

"Don't be sorry for that..." you say to him with a pout.

He gave you a sigh and pulled you in an embrace.

"I know. I'm sorry for coming home late, I just had a lot to take care of at the office."

"Hm." was all you could give him as both of you just savored the feeling of being in each other's arms. You always liked moments like these.

"Being the wife of the Kazekage is kinda tough, huh..."

Gaara tightened the hug as both of you fell and plopped onto the bed, while still locked onto each other's arms.

Both of you just laid there cuddling. The two of you were still wide awake, and no one had the urge to speak.

You were too comfortable to talk, or, you just didn't want to. You were waiting for him to break the silence, and he did.

"Please let me make it up to you tonight."

He says as he tucks a strand of your hair falling from you face behind your ear and looks deep into your eyes.

You knew he would say that. But hearing him say it with that husky sleepy voice of his sent shivers down to your spine. Just thinking of it gave you butterflies in your stomach.

"I guess you could..." you whisper in reply seductively as you leaned in to give him a deep and passionate kiss that later turned out to be a rough make out session.

He slid his tongue through making its way in the gap between your lips. Both of your tongues fought for dominance, as his explored your mouth leaving no place untouched.

As he quickly pulled back a bit to grasp some air, both of you were panting hard, trying to catch your breath as he stared into your (e/c) eyes and you into his.

He hugged you tight, resting his face on the crook of his neck as his whole body was atop yours.

"You're heavy... Ya know?" you softly chuckled as you wrapped your arms around his muscular body.

He lifted his weight and was now sitting on top of you as you lay on the bed that you share.

He removed his clothes.

He leaned back down onto you and started giving you soft kisses on your neck, and trailing down as he slowly started to remove your top. He left love marks everywhere he kissed you.

"(y/n), forgive me, I might be a bit rough tonight. Can I?" he asks as he is undoing your pants.

You blushed and just gave him a soft "Hm." He's usually not like this.

"Thanks. I just need you so much right now."

And with that, he pulled down your underwear, and slowly started caressing your womanhood.

You curled your toes in pleasure as he inserted one finger, pulling it in and out. He added one more as he increased the pace.

He does everything slowly but with pleasure, because surprisingly enough, Gaara loves foreplay. He always makes sure to make you feel good, and doesn't just dive into having sex.

And boy, how you love the way he does you.

He nibbled your ear as he was loosening you up and played with the strands of your hair with his other hand.

"(y/n), I'm about done. Can I?" you hear his husky voice whisper in your ears.

"Sure." you softly say as you pulled him down a bit. He's always so polite. You actually wanted him to really go rough on you.

"uhn.." you grunted as his big member slowly entered you but with force. You can never get used to his size no matter how many times you did it, but for you, that's what makes the feeling ecstatic. Every single time always feels like the first.

"(y-y/n), ah~" Gaara moaned as he started to move inside you.

"G-Gaara... Please go on."

He continued. But this time, he took it as a signal to go faster, and he did. He thrusts harder in and out of you until his movements became sloppy, but he didn't stop.

You were a moaning mess, and you feel yourself getting close to your climax. Your toes were curled and your claws were dug intothe back of his figure.

He still continued, and with each thrust inside of you he was getting rougher. He noticed your facial expression and thought that you weren't taking it well, when at the same time you were enjoying yourself. He leaned down a bit and started making out with you as he cupped your face. His pace slowed down and you could feel the warmth inside.

You were very exhausted, sweating, blushing and all.

"Ah! I-I'm sorry, that might've been too much, did you not want me to release it inside?"

"Geez, what're you saying... You're my husband, Gaara." you gave him a sweet smile, and he blushed hard as you did.

"Yeah."

"Hm. You really did well tonight~" You pulled his head down to give him a peck when he cut you off.

"You really looked like you were in pain though." His eyes trailed to the side as he was pouting. Besides, the last thing he ever wants was to hurt you.

"L-Look, I really liked it okay? " you blushed at the thought of Gaara being so concerned about you.

You sighed. "You should stop worrying a bit, I've been your wife for a while now. If you don't stop being like that, I'd have you do me for the rest of the night to make up for it, Gaara!"

"U-Uhm.. Let's give it a rest for tonight" He says as he sweatdrops, though he really didn't hate the thought of it.

"Hn... You're... Still inside me, though."
You say as you realized the position you two are in. You both layed in bed cuddling each other, and no one dared to move a muscle since a while ago. You two were very tired to do so.

"Shi-"

You chuckled as he immediately pulled out of you and turned to the other side of the bed to hide himself from embarassment. You hugged him from behind.

The two of you didn't sleep and just cuddled for a while. No words were needed. Your deep love for each other was already conveyed earlier in this one heck of a night.

-