[ fifteen ] nurse stilinski

c h a p t e r   f i f t e e n nurse stilinski

nurse stilinski

"Jackson, hand me the sulfuric acid." Lydia instructed as she mixed together a liquid and some powder stuff.

The star athlete hesitated before handing her a beaker. Lydia poured some of it inside and then began to mix it before putting a cork on the end and handing it to Scott.

Scott took it just as Allison spoke up. "No. No, this is insane, you can't do this. You cannot go out here." Her voice shook as she blinked back tears.

The werewolf leaned forwards, frowning. "We can't just sit here waiting for Stiles' dad to check his messages."

Allison simply scoffed. "You could die." She hissed. "Don't you get that? He's killed three people."

"And we're next." Scott paused. "Somebody has to do something."

"Scott, just stop." Allison grabbed his arm as Scott moved to head towards the door. "Do you remember... Do you remember when you told me you knew whether I was lying or not? That I had a tell. So do you. You're a horrible liar. And you've been lying all night."

Harper noticed Jackson smirk a little and shake his head. She gave him a death squint before turning back to the couple.

"Just... Please. Please don't go. Please don't leave us. Please." Allison begged him.

Scott didn't say anything for a few seconds. "Lock it behind me." He muttered, turning away from her.

Allison grabbed his arm tighter, turning him around and grabbing his face. She pulled him into a kiss, his hands resting on her hips. They pulled away and just stared at each other for a second before Scott was gone.

☹☻

Harper leaned against the wall next to Stiles while Jackson, Lydia and Allison leaned against the table next to them. Allison hadn't stopped crying since Scott had left, which had been about five minutes now.

"I don't get this." She sniffled. "I don't get why he's out there, why he left us. And I can't... I can't stop my hands from shaking."

"It's okay." Jackson grabbed her trembling hands in his own, holding them tight. "It's okay, it's gonna be okay."

Allison sent him a tearful smile while Stiles, Lydia and Harper frowned at them. Lydia was stood right next to them, once again not knowing how to react.

After a few minutes, the strawberry blonde spoke up. "Jackson, you handed me the sulfuric acid, right?" She asked. "It has to be sulfuric acid. It won't ignite if it's not."

Jackson huffed. "I gave you exactly what you asked for, didn't I?"

Lydia just stared. "Yeah." She didn't sound confident. "Yeah, I'm sure you did."