[ forty one] a stalker

c h a p t e r f o u r t y o n e a stalker

a stalker

Harper's fist went up to knock the front door of the Argent household, but before she could, it had swung open and hands had grabbed her, immediately tugging her inside. Harper gasped, trying to wriggle out of the person's grip.

"Hey, hey- it's me." Allison hissed, calming her down. "I didn't want my parents or my grandfather to open the door for you."

The shorter girl nodded, swallowing thickly. "Thanks." She muttered, holding her hand on her heart as she calmed down. "Sorry for freaking out."

"That's totally fine."

To be honest, Harper had the best reason to freak out. After all, only last night the owner of the house had tried to kill her and her best friend. She didn't want to tell Allison, since Scott had told Harper not to. He said he would tell her, but they weren't really talking right now so it would be in a while.

"So, what did you have to tell me?" Harper questioned as Allison lead Harper up the familiar stairs and to her bedroom.

Harper immediately sat down on the bed, glancing around the lilac room at all of Allison's beautiful, and expensive, things.

Allison turned to look at Harper worriedly. "So... Since Scott completely ditched me last night, I got a ride home with Matt."

The Empath raised an eyebrow, willing her to go on.

"And when he got out, he left his camera in the car. I flicked through it, looking at all of the lacrosse pictures and stuff, and then there was a picture of you on the bleachers." Allison's throat began to feel tighter with every word that passed her plump lips.

Harper chuckled, "makes sense," she crinkled her nose, "I do go to every single lacrosse game and practice, you know. Coach doesn't call me their biggest supporter for nothing."

Allison shook her head quickly, "that's what I thought at first." She explained, "but he took like seven pictures of you just studying on the bleachers. And then there were pictures of you and Stiles in the hallways, by his jeep. There were pictures of you in Chemistry."

Harper's eyes widened in horror as Allison continued to list the places that Matt had taken pictures of her. Her hands shook slightly in her lap as she leaned forwards, her heart pounding quicker with every word Allison spoke.

"That's not the worst part."

Harper gulped, "how the bloody hell is that not the worst part?" She ran a hand through her smooth hair, her eyebrows furrowing together as she panicked.

"He took pictures of you through your window." The words tasted like blood in Allison's mouth as she watched her friend's face fall further. "And there were a few of you and Stiles in a very suggestive position."