Dos

"FAGGOT!" the guy kicked me on the stomach ,yelled. Like usual , I didn't bothered fighting each blow. I just curl up and let them do what they wanted. Im just so tired of it all. And if this is my payment for all my sins, then, I take it all willingly.

It has been this way for the past two weeks. I don't know what happened or how it happened but it just happened that way.

Two weeks ago, I was on my way to my locker when I was tripped by Diego. It took me by surprise, of course so I fell face first on the hallway. The people who saw me laughed, while the others sneered at me. I even heard someone say that I deserved it. I picked myself up and made my way to my locker . And for the second time that day, someone banged my head to my locker's door. I looked at him and I realized it was Storm. To say he's good looking is an understatement. He has been my crush for years. I know that he's a bastard but that didn't stopped me from liking him. And he's straight as an arrow.

Since that day, almost everyone in the school has been bullying me. I don't even know how they discovered my sexual preference but I didn't bothered asking.

I looked at the guy who's kicking me and I saw the disgust in his face. He gave me one last blow before he left me dirty and bloody. I looked for something to help me get up and saw the railing. Good thing I was beaten near the stairs. I made my way to my locker to have a change of clothes then made my way to the comfort room to change. As I was about to put my fresh clothes, I heard some people enter the comfort room. I held my breath in case they feel some presence aside from them.

"I understand why the Alpha is so mad. Damn." One guy told his companions.
"Yeah. I'll be mad too if that happens to me. He's an Alpha and he got a human as a mate, not to mention, a gay human for that. Tsk." The other guy said.
"Hey. You know what guys, let's not talk about this. The Alpha will surely be mad once he heard us talking about him and his mate." The other one said.
"So what do you plan to do? its full moon tonight." Someone asked. They continued chatting and stopped from eavesdropping. I heard the running water turn on then off and their retreating footsteps.

Alpha? Mate? Gay human?  Full moon?
Are they talking about me? And who's Alpha? I've been studying here for four years and I've never heard of someone named Alpha. Unless...

Ha! That's silly. Werewolves aren't real. Damn. This must be the result of all the damages I received. My head might have banged my locker real hard the last time. Its not working properly.

Chuckling from my train of thought, I made my way back to my locker. I haven't been that far from the comfort room when someone grabbed my arms and pulled me. I was pressed in a hard surface. I gasped from the contact. I looked up and saw Storm's handsome face. I inhaled his scent, he has the manly scent of sandalwood. I closed my eyes and smiled.

"Seems like your enjoying yourself, fag." He sneered and that caused me to break from my trance. I opened my eyes and saw the disgust and anger in his face. I pushed my self away from him and lost the warmth I felt even just for a little while.
"I-im s-s-sorry!" I exclaimed and cower in fear. "Im so-sorry."
"Ah. Look at me." He told me and slowly walk up to me. I looked up and saw lust on his eyes. I blinked my eyes from what I saw. "Im coming to you tonight. Keep your windows open. Believe me, you'll love this." Storm told me and walked away. I stood there and tried to comprehend what he said.

I guess, I'll just have to do what he said. There's nothing to be afraid off. If he decided to kill me , then its good.

Hours later, I made my way to my room and change to my comfort clothes. I saw new bruises forming in my stomach and in my ribs. I hissed when I touched the bruise in my right side. Its probably broken. Walking away from the mirror. I slowly made my way to my bed after I unlocked the windows. I closed my eyes and let my self be lost in the silence around me.

(draft: 28-05-'17)

Unwanted (Short-story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें