Tres

I woke up from the harsh tapping on my thigh. I looked at the clock on the wall and it says 11:54. I looked at the person tapping me and saw it was Storm.
"What a heavy sleeper. I've been tying to wake you up for the last 10 minutes!" Storm whisper-yelled and I flinched. I hung my head from shame and fear.
"Im sorry." I told him and tried to look at him. My eyes widened when I saw his eyes turn from green to red. I blinked my eyes to clear my vision and when I looked again, his eyes is green. I am still groggy from the sleep. "What are you doing here?"
" I told you , I'll come to you tonight. Good thing you did what I told you to." He answered me and stood up. He looked at the moon from my window and turned to look at me.
"Why? What do you need from me?"
" Hmm. Direct to the point, huh? OK. Lets get this over with." He answered me and came up to me. He pushed me in my bed and pinned my arms above my head.
" Wha-" it was cut when he pushed a handkerchief on my mouth to muffle my scream. Fear is the most prominent emotion I have right now. I kicked him but he didn't budge. His other hand loosened the drawstrings of my pyjamas while the​ other  kept my hands above my head. Tears fell from eyes when I realized what he's planning to do. When he released me from the confines of my underwear, he pulled down his jeans and fondled his member.  I looked at him and tried to plead him using my eyes but he just smirked. I know I showed him my horror but he never once noticed it. His eyes turned red and I saw fangs when he smirked. Panic rose from me and made me weak and dizzy.
"Fucking fag. You'll get what you've been aching for." He leaned down and whispered to me and then I felt it. The intrusion from my bottom. I screamed from the pain from being stretched to the limit but it was muffled by the handkerchief. He kept pushing in and out of me and I just gave up. I let him do what he came for and just cried silently.

I heard his labored breathing before I felt him release his seed inside me. After a few seconds, I felt him lift his head up and sniff me . His mouth is so near from the junction of my neck and shoulder, then I felt the piercing pain of his fangs. He came for the second time and when he retracted his fangs, my vision clouded and I passed out.

--
I woke up from the noise of my alarm and when I tried to get up, I felt the unbearable​ pain in my hips and bottom. Realizing it, the memories from the incident last night came rushing back to me and it feels like I am watching it. I was violated. Tears fell from  eyes and I cried like a baby. I cried from the humiliation. I cried from the pain. I cried from the pity for myself.
--

Slut. Whore. Fag. Cocksucker. And other humiliating words have been thrown to me whenever someone passed by me. I just hung my head down low from the humiliation Im getting. Its as if physically hurting me is not enough, and now, they're hurting me emotionally.
I made my way to the nurse's office to get some pain reliever. Limping my way to the office, I saw a glimpse of Storm and the memories came again and I teared up. I started to pant and I know that Im suffering from panic attack. Dots started to form from my vision and my knees buckled and I fell. But before I pass out, I saw the nurse run on my way.

(27-05-'17)