Quatro

The smell of coffee woke me up from my slumber. I opened my eyes and stared at the unfamiliar ceiling, panic came and I immediately leaped from the bed to the corner of the unfamiliar room. I crouch and protected my head as if someone is going to hurt me. The person outside might have heard the noise and they came rushing to the room. Trembling from fear, a whimper left my lips and I covered it. The person gasped when they entered the room and I tried to make myself smaller. Slow, hesitant steps are making its way to me and it made me whimper more. "P-pl-please. D-don't..don't h-hurt me. P-p-please." I pleaded to the person which made them stop. Oh god! They're going to hurt me! I shouldn't have speak!
"Hey. It's okay. I won't hurt you." A female voice came and I timidly looked up to her. Sadness and pity is so readable on her beautiful face. She carefully took steps towards me and crouch down in front of me. "Come on. Take my hand. Get up." She showed me her hand and I hesitated. She must have seen this because she assured me that she wont hurt me. I hesitantly took her hand and I stand up. She walked towards the bed and let me sit on the edge. "Are you hungry?" From the mention of food, my stomach suddenly growled. I shook my head as a sign as no. "Yes, you are. Wait here. I will get something for you." And then she left me alone. For the first time, someone helped me. It made me emotional and again, I cried.

"Are you okay now?" Miss Maxine asked me, the nurse who helped me.
"Y-yes. Thank you so much." I told her. "I-im sorry. I have to go."
"Yeah. Okay. Come and visit me again next time, okay?" I looked at her as if she produced another head. "Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked while smiling.
"Why?" I asked her.
"Because I wanted you to be my friend?" She answered me as if its obvious.
"Im sorry. I-i cant be your friend, Miss." I hung my head and made my way out the office. The bell rang and I made my way to the library. The school's librarian sneered at me when she saw me but didn't say anything. I took the used books to their proper shelves and clean the place. I've been working here to support myself from studies and other needs. I also took any job for an additional income.

---
2 weeks later

"Come on. Hurry! Im so hungry!" Miss Maxine dragged me towards the cafeteria and the people looked at me. Like always, disgust, hate, anger are the looks given to me. We went to the corner and I took a seat. We were about to begin to eat when the Miss's phone ring. "Im sorry, Kieth. I have to take this call. Will you be ok?" I nod to her and saw her go out the cafeteria.
"A fag. And now, a pig? What the hell?" A guy near my table say and they laughed at me. This caught the attention of almost everyone in the cafeteria.
"Damn. Yogurt, hamburger, baked mac, chicken sandwich and an apple. What the hell? You're really a pig!" They laughed and I looked at my food. I felt someone push my head toward my food. I don't have enough strength to fight this kind of torture, so I let them be. "Hey! Stop that!" I heard Miss Maxine shout and the person stopped what he was doing. I looked up and saw Miss glare at the guy. The guys "tsk" and walked back to his peers. She rushed to me and tried to wipe my face but I looked the other way. "Im sorry" I whispered and run. I heard people laughing and I cried.

I was tired from all the running so I stopped and looked around. I am at the woodland near the school. It was​ my first time to get in this part. I looked around. It was so peaceful. I looked somewhere to atleast rest. I found one on my right side and sat. I looked up the clear blue sky and cried. Am I that sinful to suffer all of this? I closed my eyes to calm my breathing when I heard a very faint movement near me. The leaves and twigs gave away that something is moving somewhere. I alerted my self from whichever it was when , a few meters away from me, Storm appeared from the bushes. I gasped and felt the panic attack came back. He must have heard my gasped because he looked at my way. I tried to stand up and run but I cant move a muscle. I was just there , looking at the man who completely destroyed me. He made his way to me with the same smirk he wore when he violated me. That's when I realized he's naked. I heaved, but completely unable to move.
"Oh. Look who's here. What a nice surprise." Storm smiled at me. It was full of mischief and disgust. I opened my mouth but cant form a word so I closed it. He took my chin with his thumb and forefinger and I flinched. He smirked from the reaction. He got down on my level and out his face near my neck where he bit me. I felt dizzy and I passed out.

I woke up feeling cold and that's when I realized Im naked. I took a guess that for the second time, I was violated by the same man. I wanted to cry but I was so tired. I put on my clothes and made my way back home.

(27-95-'17)