10. WILLIAM ACKERMAN: Perfect Now

~Intro Music~

I found Trance at the field. It's PE class. I quickly join him. He looks at me indifferently at first but after that, there's a note of worry crosses his face. "Are you okay?" He asked me. "Last night you look like a vampire about to eat me," he stated.

I shake my head. "I'm fine, honey," I said. It's a lie. I'm not fine. Yes, I was about to really eat him last night. "I was just teasing you," I lied again.

He shakes his head at me as if he's shaking away all the wariness out of him.

~Hey you, Miss wearing the crown, Run me around, Dragging me down~

At one end of the field, a group of cheerleaders are practicing while at another end, the football team is practicing. Both of us are stretching out, getting ourselves ready for a run.

~Hey you, Miss head of the class, Never come last, Pain in the ass~

That's what the teacher wanted to test out today. Our running skills... Humans did this. They always testing and such curious beings they are.

~Look who's perfect now, Got my head in the clouds, Look who's perfect now, Got my feet on the ground. Look who's perfect now, Got my head in the clouds, Got my feet on the ground, Look who's perfect now~

"Hey Trance, is that your new boyfriend?!" I heard a voice yelling out to Trance. It's one of the cheerleaders. Simone... The head cheerleader... She's trying to bully him again by bringing him down. These people never learn.

Trance looks at her without a hint of angriness or annoyance. Of course, his soul is well shut by me. That's why he didn't care. He will only feel when I allow him to feel. I didn't tell him that yet. Trance then stuck out his tongue to Simone and yell back, "hell yes! We've totally fucked!"

~Hey you, Miss never too fall, Standing so tall, Knowing it all~

I laugh at that remark by Trance. Trance didn't laugh along. She looks pissed. "Wow, you're such a faggot, Trance. Dress like a girl already," she jeered.

~Hey you, Miss living a lie flying so high, Goodbye, goodbye~

Trance did not even flinch at that detestation. "I'm gay not a transgender. Gee... when will that wizard gonna get back to you about that brain, Simone?" Trance is being sarcastic.

~Look who's perfect now, Got my head in the clouds, Look who's perfect now, Got my feet on the ground. Look who's perfect now, Got my head in the clouds, Got my feet on the ground, Look who's perfect now~

"You fag!" Simone scorned at Trance, getting angry by Trance's sarcasm.

I laugh again. Trance then lifts up his middle finger to Simone. "Suck this, Bitch! 'Coz you won't get to suck my dick..." He mocked her. There are many students around the compound. They seem to really be interested by the mouth-war they're having. Reading their thoughts, they found it amazing that Trance fought back because his story of always being bullied by many is quite famous.

Reading Simone thoughts, on the other hand, portrays a real vicious thinking. She can't accept the fact that Trance stands up for himself today. Trance used to let her say anything and never fought back.

~Now I see, Now I found, Now I know what you're about, I keep you out of reach, won't let you pull me down. My favourite superstition left me a piece, but the puzzle's missing, And it didn't take too long to figure out, Look who's sorry now~

Hell... I'm going to make Trance more famous. "Trance..." I called him.

"Yeah," he looks at me, smiling. He's satisfied that he is not afraid to fight her.

"Let's give 'em a show," I suggested. He smiles in agreement. We both understand what that means. Therefore, in the middle of the field, with that many people watching... gaping their mouth, under the light of the morning sun, we kiss...

~music break~

It's a passionate and lingering kiss. From the corner of my eye, I saw Peter looking at us furiously. I can smell jealousy. He walks away from the field immediately. We broke the kiss and stares into each other's eyes romantically as I hold his chin and softly wipes his lips with my thumb.

~Look who's perfect now, Got my head in the clouds, Look who's perfect now, Got my feet on the ground. Look who's perfect now, Got my head in the clouds, Got my feet on the ground, Look who's perfect now~

Then we heard it. People are clapping their hands at us and screaming in excitement. Their eyes are shining with awe towards our bravery. The teacher who was there scolds us a moment later, "Trance Wilson! William Ackerman! Headmaster's office! Now!"

We're gonna be sent to detention class, is it? That's the last thing we would care about. We win. The cheerleaders shut their bitching mouth. The footballers, the guys who raped Trance, were stupefied. It's a glorious win.

~Look who's perfect now, Got my head in the clouds, Look who's perfect now, Got my feet on the ground. Look who's perfect now, Got my head in the clouds, Got my feet on the ground, Look who's perfect now~

Oh well, at least, that's what the devil can do. I can make wrong things look right in the eyes of the others. It wasn't long after the incident that we became a phenomenon around school. Whenever people saw us walk by, they'll whisper with excitement to each other. They're smiling when they saw us together like they wanted some more action from us. We became real popular. Like an icon.

~Ending music~

Probably... it's just something to get their minds off the suicide circle that's been going on. Sadly for them, no, the killing will not stop. Revenge must be taken. Everything is sooo perfect now...

֍֍֍

LYRICS CREDITS:

Ashley Parker Angel – Perfect Now