21. TRANCE WILSON: Take It All Away

~[Please hear the voice of the soul within]~

~intro music~

I watch my soulless self walks passed me. He can't see me but I can see him and watch his every move. Everyone else can't see me too. I'm like a restless ghost attached to this place.

~You've stripped me down, the layers fall like rain, It's over now, just innocence and instinct still remain~

I saw Peter passes a glance at the soulless me who's talking romantically with William in the locker hall. There's sadness in his eyes. I walk to his side to confirm my thoughts.

~You watched me while I slowly disappeared, I reached for you to save me; you were frozen in your fear~

He is looking down and seems to be lost in a deep thinking. A drop of tear sparkles underneath his eyelids. He wipes it away slowly and walks to the men's room. He locks himself in one of the cubicles. I follow him all the way there.

~Take it all away, Take it all away, Take it all away, Take it all away~

He lights up his cigarette and inhales it deeply. He then exhales and tears just stream down on his face. He pulls up the sleeve of his shirt and he puts the burning cigarette on his skin. It is burning his skin. I can hear the 'hiss' sound that it made. He closes his eyes as if he is savoring the pain. "My dear, Peter, what have happened to you?" I asked even though I know he will not hear me. I remember what happened a year ago vividly in my head. I was betrayed by the only guy I ever loved. By him... By Peter Jennings... I started to cry too reliving the memories.

~Circling the pain inside my soul, I reached inside your silence to steal what you won't show~

They took turns. Peter was the first. Now it was Anthony on me. He was thrusting into me. I could no longer scream as I had gone tired of screaming. I can only cry. They were all laughing but I only had my eyes on Peter. I looked at him.

~I tried to find the answers in my fears, But what was found is lost again as soon as it appeared~

My eyes were begging him to save me. But he didn't do anything. There was a streak of pity and panic across his face. But he still didn't do anything. He pretended with all of his might to enjoy watching me being tortured.

~Take it all away, Take it all away, Take it all away, Take it all away~

Anthony was banging my head to the ground as he thrusted in me. It was hurting me like hell. I thought I was in hell. I've bled far more than I've ever bled in my entire life that night. And also cried far more than I've ever cried in my entire life... The tears seemed to flow endlessly. Then I stopped thinking. I stopped feeling hurt and I saw myself lying on the floor. I was not moving. I looked around. They were still there. They were in panic now. They couldn't see the other me. I thought I was dead and had become a ghost back then.

~music break~

"Is he dead?" Anthony asked.

"I don't know!" Noah shouted back. "Maybe we should ditch the body," he suggested.

"No!" Peter said. I saw how devastated he was back then. But that was only because I knew him well. He had hidden his fear so well in front of his stupid friends. "Go! Just go! I'll take care of it," he assured them. They all nodded and ran off.

~I'm breaking; I can't do this on my own, Can you hear me screaming out, am I all alone?~

He kneeled down beside me. He was trembling and then tears streamed down from his eyes. He held out his hand to my neck to feel my pulse. "Oh my God, Trance, I'm so sorry..." he begged. He then felt relieved that I still had pulse. The tears flowed non-stop from his eyes. He then held my face with both of his hands. "Wake up, Trance... Please... Wake up!" He screamed.

~music break~

Then there were flashlights around from the other side of the woods. He quickly got up and with a little hesitation, he ran away. I saw it all happened before my eyes. I was then taken to the hospital by the passerby who had heard Peter's screaming and came into the woods. I wished he had come sooner but fate decided otherwise. I was in a coma, not death. Though death would have been all that I had hoped for. All the while, I was there watching my unmoving body on the hospital bed. I also know of Peter's sneaking into the hospital to watch me sometimes. Why, Peter? Why did you do this to me? You said you love me. You said you want to be with me. Is this how you treat the person you love? I feel tears stream down from my eyes now. I get out from the cubicle. I should not care about Peter. He doesn't deserve my love at all. I was mistaken to even think that he will change. He won't change. He'll remain being an idiot for the rest of his life and live in denial. I was stupid to ever love someone like him. If he wants to hurt himself, he can just do it. I won't care anymore. William looks at me as I walk back to the hall of lockers. Yes. He's the only one who can see me. Sometimes, he lets a part of me gets back into the soulless Trance to make him 'feel'.

~You take away, You take away, You take away, You take away, You take away, You take away, You take away, You take away, You take away, You take away~

He's the devil who persuaded me to take revenge. Agreeing to him was a stupid mistake too. Now, I'll never be able to escape. I'll belong to him for eternity. I was only wanting for death back then. I never wanted more. Now I'm stuck with him. He came in a horrifying form to me back then but I can't quite remember in details how he looked anymore. I guess that's just what will happen to your memory if you meet with a mysterious hidden being. You could never describe them. Nonetheless, he was the only one who's been there for me. He's the only one who stood up for me.

~Ending music~

Maybe those people deserve what they get anyway. They all should just burn in hell. Peter, too. No matter how much I loved him and cared for him. No. I will not let him get away. He doesn't deserve to be cut loose from the revenge. They will all burn in hell.

֍֍֍

LYRICS CREDITS:

RED – Take It All Away