Chapter 3

The door opened and it wasn't Hedwig anymore. You wished that it was him. Saddened that you possibly scared him by not responding. Instead of the innocent child you were once talking to it was a more mature and a bit more scary. It was Patricia.
"Sorry to wake you dear, but I need your help," She says standing up straight. You stand up and smile at her nervously. "Good. I've seemed to drop a vase. Mind helping me pick it up. I'll be right back," she says walking out and going to the other door closing it and leaving you to do what she said. Not wanting to get on her bad side you walk into the room that you didn't have much time to look at before. You were warmed up by the heater that somehow didn't make it into your cold room.

On the ground there was the clear glass shards on the ground. You crouched down carefully moving the glass into a pile. You felt a few pieces jab into you but it didn't leave any cuts. You spotted an office trash can. You dragged it over to where you were and placed the prices into the trash. You casually took a look at your surroundings while doing this. The clothing rack and filing cabinets you remembered were there. Along with the old desktop computer. You debated on going over and trying to send an email, but just as you made a decision the door opened up. And again it wasn't the same alter. It wasn't the bipolar scary Patricia, but was the OCD clean freak Dennis. He coldly looked at you with that same look.

You looked back down and continued to place the glass prices into the trash bin.
"Don't waste your time. Patricia told me to hurry you," he snapped seeming to not like how you were cleaning up the mess. You quickened your pace of picking up glass. Due to your anxiety and nervousness kicking in. Your hand slipped on the glass and soon enough your finger was bleeding. It ran down your finger and dripped on the floor. It was a sight that you were too familiar to you.
"Oh, oh my god. You– just go, I'll clean this up," Dennis says watching the blood drip onto the floor.
"I-I'm so sorry," You stutter.
You stand up and walk back the room washing off your hands. You maybe thought that this might be your moment to get out. He didn't lock the second door which was keeping you from your freedom.
You quietly walked to the door watching for a moment to where you could leap over to the door and run out. You made sure Dennis wouldn't be able to see you as he was carefully cleaning up the glass.

You watched as he stood up and began to walk to the second door. You hoped that he wouldn't lock it. Dennis opened it and walked to the other side. You didn't hear keys locking it so you thought this was your chance. Your heart raced as you had no time to waste. You quickly ran over to the door still trying to be quiet as possible. You touched the knob just praying that this will work. You opened the door silently and you stood there in disbelief that you had just opened up the door. Saving your cheers for later you quickly turned the corner, although you ran into something. You weren't paying attention so you looked puzzled to see that you had run into Dennis.

He was standing there the whole time...

You freaked out and began to try run the other direction. He pulled you into him. His chest up against your back, as he still restrained you from running.
"I knew you would do that," Dennis spoke as you continued to hit and do whatever you can to not end up into the room again.
"You think you're better than us, smarter than us," He said with gritted teeth as he was getting frustrated with you. "Help! Someon-" you screamed but his hand went over your mouth. Muffling your calls for help. Fresh tears came out of your eyes, which were now on Dennis' hand. "Be quiet," Dennis hissed. You disobeyed and tried screaming again, but with no use your screams were muffled. You breathed hard since his hand made it hard to receive any oxygen. Everything turned a shade of grey when you realized you had to top fighting. You just had to, or else you would pass out and who knows what would happen to you.

You stopped trying to get out of his grip. You knew you wouldn't be winning this fight and it was no use. Everything went back to its normal color but you still stood there restrained and shaking. You were terrified, and had no idea what would happen. You felt so uncomfortable since this brought back unsettling memories of your Uncle. Although you had stopped fighting Dennis still restrained you. Tears still escaped you eyes. You had to think of something since you were still outside of the door. Then an idea came into your head.
"You dumb impure. You'll never live up to your potential," Dennis says.

Without thinking your plan over, you stick your tongue out and lick the hand that was covering your mouth. Knowing that Dennis was a germapxhoab. He resealed his hand from your mouth.
"What did you do?!?" He yelled letting go of you looking at his hand. You ran around him and into another small room where there were bookshelves and other little things around. Although you didn't want to waste any time. You went through the other door and was out in another long hallway. That stretched from one direction the the next. You just ran in any direction. Your heart was pounding out of your chest as adrenaline ran throughout your body.

The hallway soon got smaller and pipes ran along the walls as loud machinery was heard in the distance.
"Hey! Come back here!" Dennis' voice echoed behind you. Although you didn't bother to look to see how far behind he was. Thinking that he would soon catch up to you, you came along to an open space. Where lockers aligned the wall. Scared that he might catch you. You quickly went into a random locker and stood in there. You tried to breath as quietly as you could while you were in there. You could hear your heart beat loudly as you prayed that you wouldn't get caught.

Loud footsteps were heard getting closer as you looked through the slits of the locker. Dennis' figure was seen running past the wall of lockers. You felt relived and wanted to wait for a few moments until you knew for sure that the coast was clear.

"I thought I lost you." You got startled as you saw Dennis standing in front of the locker you hid in. It felt like all of your hopes and dreams had been crushed.
"You don't take advantage of people. Step outside please," Dennis says stepping away from your locker. You stood there thinking of what to do. You didn't think you'll be lucky enough to run into another set of lockers if you were to continue to run down the hall. "Step outside," Dennis says again.

You couldn't think of anything so you open up the locker door and faced him. He shook his head as he saw you.
"Look at you. You people don't deserve this life," Dennis hisses looking at you up and down.
"One day you'll learn, that we're much stronger than you think we are." He came towards you and sprayed the same thing he kidnapped you with.

Then everything went black.

-

---------

I'm so sorry that this is such a boring and short chapter. I'm trying to get to that point where things get more exciting and stuff. Possibly in the next few chapters we will be moving away from the plot of the Movie and creating our own story!
Thank you all for reading! Make sure to vote and comment feedback :) follow me so you know when I update and make sure to add this book to your library so you'll always know when a new chapter comes out.

Follow me on Twitter!
twitter: jcmesmcdad
NEW INSTAGRAM NAME: jcmesmcavoy

Love you all!
-llvevo