emotions

Anonymous: Hi, AskAmy

Anonymous: Hi, AskAmy. I have a question. These past few months, my life has been rocky. I've done some things that aren't healthy and I have been depressed at times. I felt strongly that no one likes me and I shouldn't live. This summer, I have the opportunity to get a fresh start by taking a program and getting into a really good high school. If I pass the program , I go to the new high school and not go to my recent one. However, recently people been saying that they didn't want me to leave. Why didn't they say this before I signed up? Now I know I am most likely going to the program, but .... well there isn't any easy way going around this. Um, when I go to the new high school, do I still interact with the people who say they missed me but also the people in which who triggered my depressive moments. They are my friends, but I don't know if they care anymore. They say they do, but I don't know. Should I ignore them when the new school year comes or not? There may be a chance in which I fail the program and go to my recent school, who know what happens there? Sorry I am a rambler. You probably won't answer this. Any who, thank you.

Anonymous: this was really long sorry

Amy: Of course I'll answer. I know it may seem hard, but some people only care when they see something leaving their lives. Sometimes, they act like they care. But sometimes, they truly do. I know it's hard to tell, but those who really do care will put more effort. More effort in talking to you, more effort in making a relationship; that's when you know they care. The ones who only do it for the show, they will say they miss you- and that's it. A little extra hi every now and then. Those people shouldn't be a priority in your life. The people who bring back things you'd rather forget- don't let them get to you at all. It'll only hit you hard if you let them. To those who say they'll miss you, respond with an occasional "I'll miss you too", and if you truly mean it, then elaborate. Don't completely ignore and shut out everyone, because if something happens and you don't get into the new program, you'll never know how your past decisions will effect your future. You're worth it, don't lose sight of the light at the tunnel, because it always gets better. Who knows? High school might be the time to effect your life forever.

Anonymous: thanks for the support, i needed that

--------------------

Anonymous: Okay, so, there is two guys I really care for. One left me for awhile and It left me depressed. Ive seemed to have screwed myself over. What should I do?

Amy: Kill them.

Anonymous: haha- what?

Amy: Whoops! Sorry, autocorrect is a sucker.

Anonymous: It's all good. I understand that all to well.

Amy: I believe that you shouldn't let him take over your heart. I know you care about him, and it's safe to say that I know how it feels. If he leaves you, he's missing out a ton. Don't be so depressed because of a man, even though you care about him deeply. Sometimes, people come into our lives, and then leave as they came. I want you to know that even though he left you; time doesn't stop for anyone. Try and move on, and be positive always. Be more kind to everyone, because they might be fighting a battle even worse than yours. If you're depressed, push away anything that makes you that way and live while you're young. Nobody can drag you down, and you can stay up all night for that matter. You'll be fireproof, and that's what makes you beautiful. You're perfect just the way you are, and even though you may be shocked at how fast the night changes, it'll never change the story of your life. You're better than words, and he's missing out.Love, Amy