✴1✴

~(These beautiful fanarts or pictures in every chapters aren't mine...)~

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Taehyung's

I started smoking.

2 years after Sora's death, I started getting myself tattoos on my body and new piercings.

My mom kicked me out for my weird behavior and trust me, having a Christian mom like her is not easy, is hard to be yourself when you're around her. When I had my first tattoo she got very disappointed and stopped talking to me.

I began to work as a tattoo artist but not only that but as a photographer in my free time. I turned like this not because of Sora.

Is because I wasn't feeling happy about myself.

I've been quite famous of my work making me feel proud about myself.

I got out of work and took the last cigarette and light it up. I put it between my lips and puff out smoke. I looked up to the night sky and enjoy the view.

"Hey, need company?" Jungkook got out and grabbed his cigarette.

He's a great friend of mine and a co-workers. But we treat eachother like brothers. I looked at him and chuckled.

"I thought you have some plans with your boy?" I asked while puffing out the smoke.

"Nah, he cancelled it. He leaving work late." Jungkook said as he lights up his deadly stick.

"I see, want to get wasted?" I said joking around.

Jungkook flashed a smile and nodded. We walked to a bar down the street to get some beers. We been eyeing girls for a while and joke around how slutty they looked. Soon a pink haired girl caught my attention not leaving a single eye contact off her.

"I see you found someone~" he teases

"I'm going to her." I said getting up from my seat and going up to her.

I gently tap her shoulder and she turned to face me. My heart stopped so was my body. I felt the beer slipping out from my hand to the floor.

"S-Sora..."

_________

I know... It's short... 😂

Please vote and leave any comment! 💖