✴16✴

✴Sora's✴

I was in the bar almost 3 hours drinking with my co-worker but we suddenly became friends.

I drank many beer to take my sadness away and crying at the same time.

"Darling... I didn't knew you we're sexually abused...."

My friend Dahyun whispers to me and rubs my back in comfort knowing that I'm drunk.

"Don't tell anyone.... I dont want my deers to find out" I said to Dahyun very sloppy and started laughing a bit.

"Sora... Stop saying nonsense things" she giggles.

"My name is Sarah! Not Sora!~"

Dahyun looked at me confused but shrugged it off.

"I'll take you home..."

{I dont want to see him!}

~~~~~~~~

You all know why i decided write this apart...

I am very sad about the incident of jonghyun, to be honest everybody is and you know he decided to take his life away and we can't do anything about it so it's better to move on our lives.... I know some of guys will take it as a hard thing .....

But you know it's how life goes even though it hurts...

I know that he doesn't want to see us sad so try to smile and know that he is now in our hearts and his voice still lingers around us.

I've been a fan of Shinee almost a year or two and hearing this news made me feel horrible and I couldn't concentrate all to my classes.

But he may rest in peace...

I'll miss you Jonghyun....