✴2✴

✴Taehyung's✴
______________

Our heart stopped when we both stared at eachother.

Why all this sudden?...

"Why your alive?..." I asked quietly feeling sadness going up to my body.

She looked at me scared and ran away out of the bar. I went after her making Jungkook stood up from his tool quickly thinking I'm going to hurt her.

She dumbly ran to a dead end alley and turned around to face me. I stood on front of her blocking her exit. Silence meet between us and I quickly grabbed her wrist before she makes a move.

"Do you think this is funny?!"

She was completely stiffed. She couldn't even move her whole body of how scared she was. A tear fell down on my cheek and pushes her wrist away from me.

"You killed yourself didn't you?! How come your still alive?!" I yelled at her again getting no response.

I scoffed and shook my head in dissappointment.

"I see. Can't talk, huh? How the fuck you record the tape!-"

"C-Can you please let me alone?!..." I got cut off by her sweet painful voice.

I chuckled full of bitterness and took out my cigarette I bought earlier as I light it up. "Sorry babe, you know that's not gonna work."

She looked at me in misbelief.

{Can't believe your smoking...}