chapter two

stellas pov

"who?" she looks at me with a questionable look.
"that guy that bumped into you.... ugh never mind" my face drops and i begin to walk to the cafeteria.
"oh i know, ethan is that who your inferring to?" i turn back around and nod my head.

"yeah what a douchebag" i giggle a little bit too long, she stares but doesn't talk.
we enter the cafeteria and i automatically see dylan.
i drop my head hoping no one noticed me staring, but someone does.

"yo dylan looks like someone wants to talk to you" eric stands up from his seat and punches dylan in the arm.
"shut the fuck up eric!" i say not too loud but loud enough for everyone to hear.

"just ignore him stella, he's not worth it" caitlin puts her hand on my shoulder and i start to cool down.
i grab a tray and fill it up with food, roughly.

"hey hey hey, stop it" she grabs the spoon out of my hand. "let's go sit down"
i slam the tray against the table and my eyes water up.
"no no no not now, please not now stella" caitlin puts her finger under my chin and lifts it up.

"he's always been like this since I screamed at him in the hall last winter" i sob quietly, with no one noticing.
"he cheated on you stella, what else were you gonna do? forgive him?" i sob a little more.
" i wish, i i i wish i did" I wipe my eyes repeatedly.

caitlin comes close to me and soft speaks "he fucked 2 girls in your own house stella, he never deserved you and he never will"
"thanks for reminding me wow" im on the edge of crying.

"that's my job stella, to remind how much of a dick he is and that you'll find someone better" she grabs my hand and drags me out of the room.
we enter the bathroom and i break down, i drop to the floor, my hands covering my eyes, remembering all the times I was happy with dylan.

caitlin slaps me and i look up, "don't go back to him stella, i swear to god, don't go back to him"
she stares at me crying and her face turns sorrow, she grabs my face.
"im sorry of what happened to you, i just can't stand the thought of you going back to him"

i smile, "i seriously don't know what i would do without you"
she hugs me tightly, i dig my face in her shoulder.
we end the hug and she looks at me "now go out there and show that fucking dickhead you're not affected by him by one single bit"

i wipe my eyes for the 100th time and walk out of the bathroom entering the cafeteria.
i go back to my table and continue to eat, I can feel dylan staring but I ignore.
i smile comes across my face.

caitlins pov

i punch the wall in frustration, making my fist bleed the slightest bit.
I look back into the mirror and cringe of what i see, im a monster im a fucking monster.
I pace back and fourth, "if i didn't go to that fucking party, none of this would of happened"

i bang both fists against the wall slowing dropping to the ground.
"im sorry stella, im so sorry"

---

hey chickens ♡
just couldn't help it I had to release another chapter to this story, i actually don't really like this chapter in my opinion but I just feel like it had to be said about stella and her story.
but i hope you enjoyed this chapter and please comment if i can improve in anyway, you guys know i want to provide the best story's possible for you.
lily xo