chapter three

jess's pov

i walk through the halls and i can tell people are staring at me.

i pull down my skirt in embarrassment as i can see people laughing.
a guy slaps my ass and i grunt, i go red and walk into the bathroom.

i look at my back and pull down my skirt again, I turn back around and look closely into the mirror.

i frown and look away, I shuffle in my bag to find my mascara until someone walks in.

i look down for a couple seconds to look in my bag and then look up, caitlin.

i stand there awkwardly, i try to speak but the words don't come out my mouth.

"you don't have to say anything" she says looking down, washing her hands.

"sorry, we just haven't talked since" i gulp.

"please don't say it" she closes her eyes and turns the tap off.

"the party" i gulp again while I scratch the back of my neck.

"anddd you said it" she sighs, drys her hand and walks out but I stop her.

i drag her by her hand back into the bathroom, "you can't just ignore it you know after what i did for you and all, you didn't even say thankyou" i say in the bitchest voice possible.

"im very grateful of what you did jessica, i don't want to address the subject please" she tilts her head downwards.

"well you know maybe i do, ever thought of that? maybe i want to talk about how you fucked your bestfriends boyfriend and I didn't, lucky you! don't get the backfire" i exaggerate 'you' while pointing at her.

"keep your voice down there is people in those halls" she speaks in a calm voice.

i walk back and forth "what if i tell all those people out there, huh? think about how humiliated you would be." i pause for a few seconds.

"now your thinking about exactly how i felt, you know i was never labelled as a easy target until you blackmailed into telling everyone i let someone fuck me and i didn't even know him. oh wait! it wasn't me" i start to raise my voice a little louder.

"do you know how scared i was that you would leak that picture, huh?" she starts to talk.

"your just lucky i got that photo before he did" she crosses her arms.

"eric would of never leaked that picture!" i stomp my foot on the ground.

"eric is a coward!" she squints.

someone walks in and enters a stall, caitlin comes close to my ear.
"next time, don't send naked pictures of yourself to guys who most probably fucked your best friend" she winks at me and i stand there shocked.

i couldn't move. eric wouldn't do that, would've he?

••

hey chickens!!
sorry short chapter but i had to get this info out on the two characters :)
if any of you don't get the description on jess, here it is:
jessica is a insecure, uptight girl who was blackmailed by caitlin to lie about what happened at stellas party.
;)
hope you enjoyedd
- lily