Chapter 12 - The Song

Anna's POV

Anna, you do not even plan to tell him. Why are you sad now? Or did you hope to tell him? I shook my head to get rid out of these thoughts.

"I am tired. Where will I sleep?" I murmured without looking at him.

"Oh. I will show you."

We went upstairs and walked into the room. In the bedroom, a mixture of subtle patterns and block grey acted as a neutral base for the standout monochrome bed, which kept the scheme classic and totally contemporary.

"You can sleep in the guest room. I will give you my clothes. If you need something else, call me." He said, giving me a warm smile.

I nodded.

A few minutes later, he came back, holding a T-shirt in his hand and gave the T-shirt to me.

"Good night, Anna."

"Good night."

He smiled and walked out. I breathed deeply and sat down on the bed, closing my eyes.

I sighed as I got up and put his shirt on. Then I went to bed. I fell asleep, thinking about him.

When I opened my eyes, I saw Eros. He was laying beside me, stroking my hair.

"Eros, what are you doing here?" I asked, surprised.

He trailed his fingertip along my cheek. "I love you, Anna." He leaned closer to me and kissed my lips, moving his hand down to my hips.

When I opened my eyes, the room was dark. It was a dream, but it felt like it was real. I felt really hot. I got up and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and went back to the bedroom.

Suddenly, I heard music coming from downstairs. I went downstairs and saw Eros sitting on the couch while playing the guitar and singing. He did not notice me. I stood in silence, listening to him.

The song caught my attention. Oh my goodness! It was about me. I was surprised. He had written a song about me...us. Did it mean he felt something too?

When he stopped playing, he lifted his head up; our eyes met.

"Anna?...Sorry, I woke you up." He said, giving me an apologetic look.

"No, you did not. I heard music when I was awake....Umm...the song...It is about me, about...us." I murmured, looking into his eyes.

He averted his gaze. "Yeah....Do you like it....the song?" He asked, looking into my eyes.

"Yes...It is beautiful." I replied, walking towards him. "Could you sing the song again?"

He nodded, smiling. I sat beside him. He was singing while looking into my eyes. I was so emotional.

****

Hidden deep inside of me,

Are a lot of emotions

I never dared to say,

What I'm feeling

I'm trying to find a solution

So my heart can withstand

So I don't falter if I don't see you

So I don't get lost in front of you

I learned how to live beside you

How to breathe, beside you

If I lose you, I will be lost

You are my only companion,

In this loneliness

You taught me how to love