Chapter 22 - Dropping a bomb

Anna's POV

When I woke up, Eros was not in the bed. I got up and put on my silk robe. I walked to the living room.

Eros was holding Atlas, cooing. Atlas was trying to hold his shirt without taking his eyes off Eros. I smiled at them as I walked closer to them.

"Good morning." I greeted him and kissed Eros's lips.

"Good morning." He said, smiling.

"Good morning, my little boy." I leaned over my son and kissed his cheek.

After breakfast, my mother called me. She said my father and she were coming in two days.

After talking to my mother, I went to the bedroom. I found Eros and Atlas sleeping.

They looked so cute

They looked so cute. I smiled happily and took their photos.

Crying woke me up at night. I got up and put on my robe. I went to the nursery room quickly.

"My boy, Mom is here." I said and picked up my son.

He was still crying, gripping my nightie. He was hungry.

I sat down in the armchair and started breastfeeding him.

When I lifted my head up, I saw Eros, leaning against the door frame, folding his arms over his chest while looking at us tenderly. I smiled at him.

Atlas fell asleep in my arms. When I wanted to get up, Eros came closer to me and took Atlas in his arms carefully. He put him in his crib and pulled a blanket over him.

Eros placed his hand on my lower back as he headed us out. We went to our bedroom.

He pulled me closer to his chest and brushed his lips against mine, kissing me passionately as soon as we walked into our bedroom. I ran my hands through his hair, pulling his hair slightly. He groaned and shoved his tongue into my mouth.

He cupped my face as he leaned his forehead against mine. His eyes were still closed. We were panting.

"I love you." He murmured.

"I love you too." I admitted, caressing his cheek. He held my hand, placing a soft kiss on my palm.

When I woke up, Eros was staring at me.

"Morning." I murmured.

"Good...morning." He said, placing kisses on my lips.

Suddenly, Atlas started crying.

"My boy is jealous." Eros commented, smirking. I smiled and got up.

I held Atlas in my arms and went to the living room.

Eros was here. He wore a navy blue suit. He looked so handsome as always.