O3.

ROSE.JONES🌹

"You didn't get into any

"You didn't get into any.." my uncle looked at the letters.

I shook my head no.

"Well look on the bright side, you get to be home and I'll always take care of you." He sat next to me placing his hand on my thigh.

"But I need a job, I'm grown now. I can't be a bum."

"Okay I'll let you get a job, and any one since your grown now."

Finally, because I was not going to be staying here all the time.

"Thank you."

He tried hugging me but I up and went to my laptop searching for jobs.

CARTER.BROOKS

"Stole from you?"

"Stole from you?"

"Yes bruh."

My homie was telling me about his lu night and to the looks of it didn't go to well.

My name is Carter, Carter Brooks and I'm a typical nigga that sells drugs.
I'm one of the biggest out hear in Atlanta.

But these niggas fear me in these streets.

"She fucked me good and then I leave the party and realize 600 dollars gone out my fucking wallet."

I busted out laughing.

"Nigga you acting like she took a whole band."

Deondre was my Brodie, we been rocking since high school.

This nigga was really heated about some lu six hundred dollars when he can make that back easily.

"I don't give a fuck, I work for that shit from my 9 to 5 and working with yo stupid ass." He shot back.

"Whatever nigga." I started rolling my blunt.

The locks opened and the door revealed my little cousin.

"Mmm mmm mm Jayda Jayda."

"What Deondre?" She rolled her eyes and came up to me. "Look, inner some money to invest in more hair." She said eight off the back.

"Jayda, I just gave you some damn money last month."

"My hair sells out fast and they're not waiting any longer, you want me to loose customers?" She began doing that lil shitty ass pout face.

I dug in my pocket handing her whatever came out.

"Here is that enough."

"More than enough." She smiled and hugged me.

"Can I get a hug too?"

"Hell no." She put the money in her purse leaving.

"Anyways back to my money I fuckin earned that was took from me."

Here we go.

ROSE.JONES🌹

"No your not working there."

"But you said-"

"I know what I said but your not working at no damn hooters." He headed for the door.

"You just don't want anyone looking at me because of the outfit I'll have on." I said under my breath.

I understood that it was somewhat revealing but it wasn't like I was dancing or anything.

He knocked me out of my chair that was in front of my desk and got on top of me.

He grabbed my arms and legs pinning me down.

"What did you say?"

"Get off me!" I yelled.

"You wanna work at hooters?" He tore my tank top. "I'll show you then."