14.

ROSE.JONES🌹

"Look who finally shows up to work

"Look who finally shows up to work."

"Sorry I got caught up."

I had to go to the doctors this morning because I was throwing up over the past two days constantly.

I found out I was pregnant.
My uncle was definitely the farther.

Every time her forced himself in me he never used a condom.

"Caught up? Rose I swear if you-"

"No damn Jayda." I cut her off.

"Hm, okay. Well I had a good time with daisy last night. She's really fun and you need to get back close with her."

I rolled my eyes.

"For what?"

"Rose I'm not feeling your attitude? What the fuck is going on with you?"

"If you would've answered your phone last night you would've known!"

"Damn, can I have some fun? I'm tired of looking after your ass, I have been for the past two months. I feel like a damn mother."

I didn't ask her to fucking look out for me. I was grateful for what she had done for me.
But I never asked her for shit.

"You know what." I grabbed my purse. "You don't have to look out for me anymore, what do I have to do today?"

"You can take the day off, shit I may consider daisy as another best friend. You never want to do shit anyways."

I chuckled getting my car key out of my purse.

"Wait rose I didn't-"

"No I know exactly what you meant." I headed to the front door leaving.

DAISY.JONES🌻

"Baby I'm about to go

"Baby I'm about to go."

"Okay baby." I kissed Carter.

I walked him to the door and made sure he left.

I pulled up my phone dialing a number.

"Yeah he's gone. Come around the back."

I went to the back door opening it letting Greg in.

"Why the fuck you got this post man outfit on?"

"In case anybody got suspicious and shit duh." He placed his hands on my ass. "I fucking missed you though."

"I missed you to baby."

"I can't wait for this shit to go through. We need that money for our life and the wedding."

Yes I was engaged and Greg knew about me and Carter.
He insisted I do it though so he wasn't even mad.

I wasn't about to be like rose thottin and boppin. I had to find me one nigga with money and trap them.

"Yes and help my uncle."