Chapter 2

I woke up the next morning when untasted the taste of blood. Why had happened to me that night? I looked down to see my mouth and clothes were all bloody! I quickly cleaned myself up do no one would see me. But as soon as I could realize, the EMTs and ambulance corps was in my room with a stretcher and many IVs and blood donations. They quickly lifted me up and put me on the stretcher. I kicked and screamed to get out but u couldn't get off the stretcher!! I probably threw up that night. There was a nurse with blonde hair and was very muscular and and tall and he held my hand and kept saying "your gonna r ok!" that made me feel much better already. He put the IV in me carefully and appoligized for the littlest of pain he had caused. It wasn't the first time I had woken up all bloody. I guess my mom had called the ambulance when she came in my room to get her earrings she left in my room. I got to the hospital in a rush and when I got there, I was rushed to the ER and was quickly rushed to the MRI room where I was put in a machine where they could see if I had any tomires. The excitement finally simmers down and I was put in a hospital room. I knew I would miss more school the next day. That night the same nurse from the ambulance came in my room and said, "look at you already better!" I giggled and said "yeah I know! Thank you for helping me." he say down on my bed near my feet. We had a little conversation about te cafeterias Mac and cheese and bagels but then he said "I have some news for you okay?" I was worried I wonderd what could possibly be worse about my life. He finally said with a tear running down his face "the doctors here think it would be best to you to have kimotherapy." I starred at the wall for what seemed an hour. U felt salty tears run down my face slowly as I started sobbing. The nurse wrapped his arms around me and kept saying, "everything is going I be okay I promise." he always made me feel better and I didn't even know what his name was but e probably knew mine. "wait....." I said pausing my tears as much as I could. "what's your name?" I knew it was the silliest thing to ask at this moment but I couldn't be more curious. "my name? I'm Kent. And your name is Pheobe right?" I managed to say "yes" and another tear rolled down my face slowly. I finally let onto a bawling momen and couldn't help myself.