Chapter 5

^^^^^^^******GUYS!!!! PLEASE VOTE FOR MY STORY!!!! IT'S FOR THE WATTY AWARDS!!!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LIKE VOTE AND READ MY UPDATED CHAPTERS!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^********

The next day was worse it was then when I started throwing up and feeling really dizzy. I just lyed down in bed all day waiting for a medication to stop the pain all over.

THE END!!!! Jkjkjkjk keep reading!!! LOL!!

Kent came in a few times to check on me and give me new medication for the dizziness and vomiting. It felt better when he was there. He always made me feel comfortable. He put another IV in my arm and switched the one I was wearing.

I sat in bed all day thinking......and thinking. I thought about everything. My school, my nurses, myself, my parents.......my parents that's right!! I have parents!!! I completely forgot. They never visited me, or cared to call me. Or even make sure I was alive. I feel......neglected. Im just a mistaken child that has no purpose on this earth. I don't deserve to be here. Why am I here anyway? To suffer? To go through pain? To be invisible? I wonderd until I drifted off to sleep.

^^^^^^PHEOBE'S DREAM^^^^^^:

I ran. Fast. I was wearing a red jersey that said 11 on it. I ran with my team to the goal. I kicked the ball with force. Like a fireball. Like a shooting star I had been wishing on my whole life. It made it in the white ripped netting. The crowd roared. Mom and dad cheered in the front row "yeah Pheobe!!!" they looked proud. Happy. I had a meaning on this earth. I loved having a place somewhere.

Intense right!!!!!!! I know!!!! How is it??? Please please please vote read and comment!!!!!!!! There WILL BE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!