10%

MESSAGES
[daddy jen]

emma
jenny
i have an idea
samethan has been suspicious lately

daddy jen
yes they have
so what's the plan

emma
so when sammy falls asleep
we take her phone
but we have to get it as soon as she falls asleep bc she falls asleep watching videos
and we look through her texts with ethan
and bam we get our answers

daddy jen
idkk
if sam finds out we went through her phone she'll be reaaaallllly mad
like beyond pissed

emma
yes but is it a risk you are willing to take

daddy jen
yes

emma
operation samethan is a go

daddy jen
ooh i feel like a cool spy!

Sammy laid in her bed facing her baby blue walls, underneath the twinkling fairy lights. She was watching one of David Dobrik's vlogs as she usually did before she went to bed if she wasn't talking to Ethan. Her eyes started fall and couldn't manage to keep them open anymore, and drifted to sleep.

Emma and Jenny took this as their opportunity to get Sammy's phone. The girls had asked to spend the night in Sammy's room for the night, Sammy thinking simply because they wanted to, but actually for a sneaky purpose. Emma signaled at Jenny to pull the phone out from underneath Sammy's arm, careful not to wake her up.

As Jenny slid the phone from underneath her arm, the screen timer almost ran out before Emma caught it before it locked. The two let out a sigh of relief. They navigated through her phone and to the iMessage app.

The girls looked to each other as they saw Ethan's contact as the last person she texted. "Ooh I'm so excited!" Jenny whisper shouted. Emma shared an eager glance and tapped on the messages.

The girls both gasped as they read the most recent messages the two had shared

The girls both gasped as they read the most recent messages the two had shared. They squealed together and kept scrolling through Sammy and Ethan's messages. They saw that they had been dating for over seven months now, keeping it a secret from everyone.

But twenty minutes later, a loud clearing of a throat jolted both girls up from the floor. The girls looked up to find Sammy staring down at them with a furious look on her face.

"What are you guys doing on my phone?" she asked sternly. The girls gave cowardly smiles.
"Checking to make sure you had no viruses?" Emma tried, knowing they had been caught.

"Get out. I'll deal with you two tomorrow. But know that I am so angry with you two right now," Sammy said as she snatched her phone from them and flopped back on her bed pulling her covers over her head and going back to sleep.