Decisions

Hey everyone.

100,000 reads!!! Omg. That is fricking awesome. i can't believe it. it is so amazing that you all happened to stumble upon my book to read.

Thank you so much. 

Shout out and dedication to xXcowgirl11Xx who made me a new cover. It is amazing. Thank you. 

Vote, Comment, Follow,

Enjoy,

Chloe x

Fact ? (I can't remember)- i am a massive Rugby Union fan. So of course i support England!!! Woop! Woop! And i am a Saracens supporter which is an English Rugby Team.

Chapter 41

Tick! Tock! Tick! Tock! Tick! Tock!

                Time. You never realise just how precious time is until it is about to be taken away from you. In that room, through those double doors, people were talking about me. People were making a decision as to whether I should live or die. This could be my last hour to live. What makes things worse is that if I get executed, Xander will die as a result? I just hoped I had said enough. I had revealed every dark little secret that I had wanted to remain hidden.

                The bench I was sat on was cold and desolate, the only bit of warmth I had was Xander who I was leaning next to, my head rested gently upon his shoulder. We were silent. We didn’t speak. We just enjoyed the time we had right now. This could be our last time together. I fiddled with my hands nervously in my lap which Xander soon placed his own over the top of mine, squeezing them in reassurance.

                I looked through the corridor which we were in. Xander and I were alone at the top. Everyone was accepting our privacy right now. The rest of our group were just further down from us keeping anyone that did want to speak away from us which I appreciated. Rebecca and Michael were holding each other close but they both looked nervous.

                All the other representatives of the other packs were further down the corridor. They were talking to one another and occasionally looking around at me which only increased my nerves and made me more self-conscious than I already was right now. The door opened to the chamber and everyone was called back in.

                Xander and I remained where we were and let the others pass first. Michael, Rebecca and Xander’s parents entered in silently but with respect. I kept my head down and looked into Xander as everyone else walked by. Now was our time to go in. I stood up and Xander did too. He pulled me to him by my waist and pressed his lips against mine urgently and lovingly.

                I responded just as quickly knowing this could be my last moment with him like this. His last touch. His last words to me. The whiff of his scent. The last feeling of him next to me. I tried to memorise this as I wrapped my arms around his neck. We broke away eventually as we caught our breath.

                “I love you,” I spoke as tears formed in my eyes.

                “I love you more, Jennifer,” Xander spoke, narrowly holding it together.

                I couldn’t take this anymore without breaking out into tears. I moved away and walked past Xander into the courtroom. I held the tears at bay which were trying to fight their way through. I sat at the desk in the middle of the room which I was at before as I awaited my punishment. Xander sat back in his chair but I didn’t turn to look. I kept my vision straight ahead and focussed.