Carmen: II

BITCH I AM LITERALLY FANGIRLING WHILE WRITING THIS, THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE FUCKING PART

He whispered something to himself, but it was too low for me to hear a thing. I could've sworn that he had said "Beautiful," but that could've been my ears, playing a sick trick on me.

If the bell couldn't have rung at a more awful time, I might've cried. It echoed in the hallowed hallways, causing students to pour in to them. Dakota rushed to push his locker close, but something fell out. He didn't notice the little black sketch book that plonked down on the floor. He vanished in the madness of students, not caring about the sketch book he'd let fall.

"Hey," I called out. But he was already gone.

I crouched down, collecting the book from off the ground. It had opened all on it's own--honestly. If it hadn't been open, I wouldn't have felt obligated to look through the rest of the book. And what I saw was definitely a surprise.

It was me. 

In black and white, sketched to an exact T. He even got the freckles over my nose and the beauty mark on my right cheek. He drew my hair a little straighter than it actually was, but I didn't mind it all that much. 

It was me.

Undoubtedly me.

At the corner, it had the words "Silvia" written in his signature handwriting.

"He does know my name," I hissed, a little ticked off. The date he had written under my name said this drawing was made before school had even started. It was drawn only days after Beth's party.

SO I KNOW THIS ONE IS LONG AS FUCK BUT COME ON THIS WAS LITERALLY THE CUTEST MOMENT OF ALL I AM SHOOK