Chapter 4 Just a "hang out"

^^forget about the dog up there I just thought the picture would look cute with this

Damian's Pov

*3:35 am*

I'm at the training room right now and I've been training for 2 hours non-stop, trying to get rid of things in my head.

'okay I that helped'

I head down to the kitchen thinking that the other Titans are asleep I took off my shirt cause I was sweating like a pig.

"Uh.."

I quickly turned around to see who said that and guess what, it was Raven standing behind him and with her face 'red'? I started to turn tomato red.

"What are you doing here?"

"I live here too ya'know" she tried to look away from my abs but failed

I rolled my eyes and just continued doing what I was doing, I suppose she did the same but went on my other side to make something.

I scooted over to her, "what are you doing?"

"Making waffles" she said plainly

"You like waffles?"

"More then life itself" she said while looking at me

I gave her a little laugh, "okay then" I handed her a plate of waffles.

First she glared at me but she took them "um thanks."

I took my plate and we both walked to the table "why did you glare at me before you took the waffles?" I asked her which she gave me another glance after that.

"I don't know" she hesitated

"Um okay.." I told her and we started to eat our breakfast

I felt like someone was staring at me, I looked up to see who it was and it was Raven just staring at me.

"Is something wrong?"

Raven turned to look down trying covering her face turning red of embarrassment. "Oh uh n-nothing is wrong"

"You sure?"

"Yea"

"Ok.."

There was complete silence and it was getting awkward so Raven finally broke it.

"The waffles were really good by the way" she said after finishing her plate

I finished mines and told her "thank you?" And gave her a smile. She smiled at me back and before leaving she turned around a looked at me.

"So your just gonna walk around the tower shirtless?" she said while smirking

I looked down and noticed that I was still shirtless the whole time and turned red of embarrassment but I stood up and glanced at her

"Only until I go to my bathroom, why does it bother you?" I said smirking at her and she turned red after that.

"No but you would might as well do it before the other Titans come" she started walking but she turned back at me "and by the way, you have less then two minutes" She smirked and walked off to her room.

I stood there red and confused until I hear Garfield scream. "I'm gonna play some video games!! I bet you can't beat me Jaime"

'Oh no' I gotta move'