Chapter 8: I'm sorry (part 2)

I'm very sorry about not posting but I've been grounded (again) and i it's been stressful lately especially at school and home. But I'll be posting small ones for now until I have just enough time to post longer ones.

anyways hope you enjoy

~

No one's Pov

Damian is currently pacing in his room thinking about the recent incident

Flashback

"You took my girl away from me!" Garfield  yelled and formed into a lion and attacked Damian, he sent him flying across the training room.

Raven ran towards damian when she saw him he was bleeding, she felt something inside of him he.....it was anger, and it was alot of it. She wanted to help him but he moved her and ran towards Garfield hitting him back and Garfield turned into a Gorilla and fought back

They both lost control

Kori Jaime and raven yelled at them "Guys stop it now!"

Damian yelled "what the hell is wrong with you Logan?!"

Garfield yelled back "You think you can take Raven from me?! Your just a lost cause! Your not good enough for her!"

Damian then tackled him down "And you think you are?!" Garfield then pushed him off him, "Yes!"

Raven had enough of this, she started to float on top of them "YOU TWO ARE ACTING LIKE LITTLE CHILDREN ENOUGH!" I yelled at them "AZERATH METRION ZINTHOS"

She was able to make them stop fighting and make them both weak

They quickly shut their mouths shut and were terrified. She didn't exactly know why they were terrified until she saw her skin color and that's when she knew........

.......'I am in my Demonic form'

"Hahahahahaha" raven heard her father laugh at her

"R-Raven?" Kori stuttered

Soon she went back into her normal form but still furious at the boys.

"Raven I'm sorr-"

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM? SOME KIND OF PRIZE TO WIN FOR?"

End of flashback

Damian punched the wall angry at himself and Garfield. Garfield........he wondered. Why? Just why? He still didn't understand.

Damian's thoughts were interrupted by a knock.

"Damian, it's me Kori, we need to talk"

Damian groaned

"No"

"Damian please"

"I said no"

It was quite. only for a while though, but Kori broke the silence

"Fine but at least talk to Garfield, you need to sooner or later"

Before Damian could respond he heard foot steps walking away.