Chapter 5: Jealousy?

No one's POV

After Damian's and Raven's "Hang-out", they both went back to the tower where they realized everyone was asleep. Or so they thought..

They two were both very tired so they went to their rooms as well. As Raven was about to go into her room she was stopped by a grip, Damian's grip.

Damian pinned her to a wall and kissed her lips with passion, Raven put her arms around his neck and kissed him back

Damian slowly stops kissing her and looks into her amethyst eyes, "Thank you Raven". Raven looks at him in his emerald green eyes "for what?"

"For today." In that he gave her a small genuine kiss "Goodnight witch girl"

Raven smiled like a dork and went to her room, "Goodnight boy blunder"

                              •=•=•

Garfield's POV

I woke up from my sleep and walked down stairs to eat since I felt kinda hungry. As I went down stairs I saw two people coming inside the building. I turned into a chameleon and got closer to see who it was, I realized it was Damian and Raven.

'What are they doing here so late?'

I followed them since they were heading to their rooms. For a moment I saw them going inside but then Damian pulled her and they

.....Kissed?!?!?!

'What?!.... I-I don't get it, she just met him and....'

My mind was filled with questions and my heart broke into pieces..... I've been having a crush on Raven for the past two years.

'No. That bat brat will not take away my Raven.'

'He does not know what's coming to him, he made a big mistake now.'

Oh no! What will Garfield do? What will happen next???? 😃

Hello guys sorry for such a short story but I hope the next one will be longer, I won't be able to post often cause I start school in 2 weeks and I need to pay more attention in class since it's getting harder and I am behind by many grades. Anyways I'll try posting more often, cya at the next chapter!