Chapter 3

I smiled as I had stripped down to my plain black one piece swimsuit and put the cap on, I had a bit of a struggle pulling it back due to its shortness, then keeping all of the blonde locks beneath the cap. Finally able to keep them under, I pulled the goggles over my head and put them over my eyes to see how they fit. I grabbed a kick board from the stack and got in the water, following everyone else.
300 meters later, I had tried to slow myself down but had run into some short girl who had tried to stop me with her hands but didn't stop me in time.
"Oops!!! Sorry!!" I stammered awkwardly. She was shorter than I was, just about the height of my shoulders, had a rounder face, and the hair that stuck out from beneath her swim cap was short and dark brown.
She pulled her goggles up from her eyes and looked up at me. Instead of being upset like I'd expected, she actually laughed.
"It's all good." She laughed. Her laugh seemed somewhat contagious as I couldn't help from laughing with her.
"I'm Olivia," I held my hand out, "Olivia Parks."
        "Heather," she shook my hand with a smile, "Heather King."
        I chuckled, "My pleasure."

//AN\\
Short chapter I know!!! I feel bad for kinda leaving you guys with just this chapter but I've been so busy lately!!! I'm actually moving so this is gonna be weird to get used to. On top of that I've had a stress level that's sky high and I've been working. I promise I'll start writing more longer chapters for you guys (especially since a lot of you are actually my friends that I sent the link of this book to so you can remember e joys of having swim practice at 6 am haha 😂 so I hope you guys liked his chapter!! Check back soon for more!!  Xoxo!!!