Chapter 10

Daryl pushed into you hard and fast, using his hands on your hips to pull you into him. He was sat on his knees, hunched over you to have his face buried in your neck. Your lower body was pulled over his lap, your legs wrapped around his body and the rest of you laying flat on the bed. It was the first time you'd been in that position, but the deep angle plunged Daryl right into you. Daryl sat up straight again, looking down at you as he thrusted in. He grabbed your arms and pulled your body up a little bit, then hooked his arms around your back and fully sat you up on top of him. You leaned forward against his chest to hold yourself up, wrapping your arms around his neck and resting your head on top of your arm.

Daryl put his muscles to use, sliding both his hands underneath your ass to lift you up, then lower you back down. He manually bounced you up and down on his dick. Gravity forced you down all the way onto Daryl's dick, getting him incredibly deep into you. You moaned next to his head, causing a shiver through his body. It took no time at all for you to feel an orgasm coming on. You dropped your arms from around Daryl's neck and slid them down to grip his sides. Connecting your mouth to his neck, you kissed and sucked at his skin. Daryl was grunting and groaning in response, gripping your ass hard.

"Fuck, (y/n).." He grumbled, lifting his hand slightly just to crash it back down in a hard, loud slap.

You moaned out to his spank, crawling your hands onto his back and digging your nails into his skin. Maybe some of Daryl's scars were just claw marks from girls like you. He crashed your body into his faster, and you couldn't bare any more of it. You clenched your thighs around his body, dragged your nails down, squeezed your eyes shut and moaned into his neck as you gushed out in an orgasm. Daryl paused for a second to let you have your moment, feeling the rush of fluids hit his lower body and then flow down onto the bed. He lifted you up until his cock came out, then set you back down on his lap. You loosened your grip around him, picking your head up to look at him.

"Are... you done?" You asked between your heavy breaths.

Daryl didn't answer, but he started changing positions so you figured he wasn't done yet. He ended up just flipping you into doggy again like he did last time to finish, quickly and roughly pounding away for a few minutes before he pulled out again. He grabbed you firmly and flipped you over, quickly grabbing ahold of himself to jerk off. At first you were confused, but you jumped into action and moved down. You opened your mouth and stuck out your tongue, looking up at Daryl. He made eye contact with you, he was grunting and heaving over you, biting his bottom lip. After just a few seconds, he came on your face. Some of it went in your mouth, but it mostly splattered all over your face and somewhat in your hair. You swallowed what was in your mouth, but Daryl reached down and started to wipe the rest off your face. You thought he was being nice, up until he shoved his dirty fingers in your mouth.

Reluctantly, you sucked his fingers and swallowed again. It was kinda hot, but mostly nasty. You felt like you needed a shower.

"Shower?" You asked.

Daryl nodded and helped you sit up. The both of you walked to the bathroom naked. Daryl started the water and you both got in. It was a little cramped, but not too bad. You were running low on products and probably needed to pick some more up on the next run. But, you made due and started to wash your hair, making sure all his cum was out of it. Nasty. As you scrubbed your scalp, Daryl took the washcloth and began cleaning your back. It was sweet at first, but you were fully prepared when he started groping you. He reached his hands around to the front and pretended to wash your chest, but really he was just rubbing your boobs. Then he moved down your stomach with the cloth, over your hips and around the back to your ass. He played with it a little bit, firmly groping it and running his hands over it. You put a stop to it after that, turning around and grabbing the washcloth from his hands.

"I got it from here." You said

"It was my pleasure." He said back, finally turning his attention towards washing himself.

You finished up in the shower and both of you went back to the bedroom. It wasn't sunrise yet, thank god, but it was getting there. You and Daryl wanted to crawl back in bed and go back to sleep, but you left a mess on the sheets. Daryl helped your strip the bed and remake it, just adding to the growing pile of laundry you needed to do. Afterwards, both of you got back in bed and went to sleep for the night.

Later in the morning, around 10am, you and Daryl got up. He went on his way and you had the rest of the day to yourself.