Moved

Yes before you start. This is ny new story, don't worry I'm still updating another two books. I JUST CAN'T LET THIS DAMN IDEA TO DISAPPEAR.

Proceed.

[Chapter 1]

A sun rise in the morning while hearing birds are chirp-

KRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

(Yep, that's how you react)

[Narrative P.O.V.]

Since you just moved in Tokyo from Yokohama, you've been tired after arranging a lot of your things in your new house. It's not really big and it's not really small house. It's a perfect size for you and your 6 years old little brother, Kyou. Your parents were divorced due to their arguments. Lack of moneys, of course. So your aunt decided to take care of both of you since your parents are nowhere to be found. Sadly, your aunt has to work in about 100 miles away so she gave you enough money to survive these few months.

You get up from your precious sleep for the reason that your hideous alarm keep being a jerk early in the morning. You throw your hands up and let out a loud sigh. Then you remember you have to go to school. You rush to your lil bro's room and wake him up. As you finished your morning routine, you make a bento for Kyou, and for you.

Kyou is already waiting for you at the main door as you hand him the bento, "Eat this when it's time for your recess, okay?"He nods.

You send your brother to a lively kindergarten and bid him a goodbye. You rush to your new school, since you're freaking 5 minutes late. To be honest, you are actually afraid of going to school. The previous school you had been was a total tiring. You were too popular among guys since your appearance and personality were easily caught by males or you know, beasts. You hardly had a girl friends and that was your disadvantage. You see, being a beauty is not easy, being beauty means war between women and men. Sounds cliché.

As you arrived in front of the school gate, your eyes widen when you see a hella big school. You fix your hair as you walk to the entrance and seems a bit lost. Oh how badly you want to make yourself a real ugly but you can't bring yourself to it since you have to make a good first impression.

You're currently turning your school map 360° that had given by your aunt and you look at your schedule, math is your first class. A first depressing subject to start the first depressing day. You are completely confused and lost. You curse under your breath, "This school is a freaking maze." Making a worried face for being late, you crash at someone's hard chest when you turn to the corner. You groan in pain but immediately shoot him your apology. You heard a chuckle as you look up and see a charming guy who is smiling. He traps you against the wall which makes you completely froze on your spot but you show no emotion. He's taller than you and it makes you look like a freaking drowned fish between his hands.

He has pitch black hair and red eyes. What a demon, you thought. But his smile makes him look like an innocent guy. No it's not creepy, you're pretty sure it's not.

His stares never leave your eyes until you break the silence, "Uhm, I'm a bit lost, can you help me find my class?". He smirks and releases you and nods, "Sure, let me check your schedule." You hand him your schedule as he scans through it, "Oh. We're in... not the same class." [A/N: Like hell I'm giving you both same class.] You swear you can sense his sadness. You nod, not knowing what to say because you just want to go to your class real quick or else.

"What's your name, btw?" He asks while still observing your schedule. "(Y/N)," You answer shortly as he took a glance at you, "Only (Y/N)? What a short and cute name," He says and you sense some teasing in his words so you quickly say, "It's (Y/N) (L/N)," Mentally rolling your eyes. He chuckles, "I'm Azu-" he's cut off by the sound of the bell ringing, telling you're a dead meat of being late.

"Oh well, you're late," He chuckles, "Your class is the second class so you only have to walk another 3 steps to your right and you're there," You frown at his talk, you turn your head to your right and it is, your class. Now then you realize how dumb you are. But seriously, HE SHOULD HAVE TOLD YOU SOONER!

You pout and leave him without even thanking him, clearly irritated. What's with that guy, really?

As you open the door, the teacher notices you, "You have finally arrived," She smiles though you thought she's angry, but she isn't. "Class, she is a new student, and will be your friend, please be good to her," She says as you bow a little due to respect the pleasant people. You feel the glares from some girls and stares from the boys. Just like you expected. "I'm (Y/N) (L/N). Pleased to meet all of you," You say as some boys cheer up and some girls, annoyingly greet you. Pathetic, you thought. "(L/N)-san, please sit beside Ritsu, it's the only empty place anyway," The teacher says as you nod. You look at your soon to be place, it's near a window. Perfect. That was your favorite place back in your previous school.

You make your way to the empty seat beside the girl. She has short curly ginger hair with a red bow that matches her uniform, shorty and hazel eyes. She turns to face you and smiles, "I'm Ritsu Tachibana, nice to meet you, (L/N)-san." You throw a smile back, "Nice to meet you too." You wonder if you can actually make a friend in this new school. She seems nice but then again, you have some trust issues. Don't judge the book by it's cover, right?

During recess, you don't go anywhere instead you're staying at your seat. You pull out your bento and Ritsu sits beside you with her bento on your desk. You look at her, confused. "Oh ho ho, what's with that look?" She lets out a little laugh, "Let's be friends, you seem nice." That's what you thought about her just now anyway. "Sure," You say shortly.

"Anyway, did you run into someone that might be the reason why you were late?" She asks as you nod, "Yeah I was bumped into this one jerk with black hair and red eyes, is he demon by any chance?" You ask straight forwardly. Ritsu looks at you in disbelief, "Wait. A. Minute. What's his name?". You try to remember but somehow can't figure it out since he told you half of his first name and since it's not really under your care, "Azu something." Ritsu hits the table not to loud but enough to make you startled inside, "Woooaaaah. It's Azusa Murami! You ran into him, that's so cool! Do you know who he is?" She asks excitedly as you nod, "You do?". "Yeah, he's an annoying bastard who made me late for my first class in on my first day." Ritsu quickly covers your mouth, "Slow downn, there are a bunch of his fan girls in this class, they'd kill you if they hear what you say," She whispers and continues, "He's the most popular guy, you know. He's good at playing instruments and even painting or drawing! And he doesn't have a girlfriend, not yet, you're lucky that he talks to you! He rarely talks to girls before!" Not that you care anyway. Noticing that you're not really care she pulls out her phone, "Let's exchange numbers." She offers as you nod.

~

A pair of red eyes are watching you the other side of the building. Since your place is beside the window, he can clearly watch you from the Art Studio. He seems to put some interest in you.

"She has grown such a beauty. It's long time no see. It looks as though you don't have any weakness, but I can sense flaws inside you. I guess because I knew you since you were young," He smirks, "After a long 10 years,"

"How about I make you mine?"