F O U R T E E N

*Ashton's Pov*
For the past few weeks,I haven't been getting sick its weird headaches that make my vision go to little fuzzy at times,I think I know what's wrong. A mutant and another mutant can mate,the likes of their child being mutant is high...My mind is set to panic. I carefully got off of my bed and out my door Erik didn't sleep with me that night,so I slowly start start trying to walk out of the school and it was chilly and I heard a voice"Where are you going?"I had realized it was Charles voice. I turned around with fear running through me. "Charlie..." He started to walk up to me,"What's wrong love?"He questioned. His beautiful locks curled over his forehead."I think I'm preg...pregnant." I stuttered. His eyes didn't widen,his jaw didn't drop. He just smiled. Then he took my hand and walked me back inside to medbay.

He made me lay down on the medical bed and started to put this jelly on it and it was freezing. I gasped and Charles looked at me and chuckled. He slowly moved the stick for the ultrasound on my stomach. He pointed to the screen and said,"That's the head." The hugest smile crept onto my face. Then it went away. Charles looked at me confused. "What about Erik,what if he doesn't want a baby with me,what if he leaves,what i--" I got cut off by Erik..."I don't want any of those things,I want a baby with you,I won't leave you,I love you more than anything.." By now he was right in front of me now and I stood up. "There is good,even if you don't think so but there is now." I said with the biggest smile and placed his hand on my stomach. He picked me up by my face and put me on his toes and engulfed my face. I just embraced it. I practically heard Charles smiling.

Erik tucked in a piece of hair behind me ear. I turned around and walked over to Charles. I hugged him.

My eyes started to flicker open. And my room was freezing so I cuddled the closest thing next to me,Erik.  I felt bad afterwards because he started to wakeup."I'm cold"considering it was the start of winter it wasn't unusual. He just smiled. A lot of the kids who had families were busy visiting them. Then an idea popped up into my head. There was a little lake right by the school so,"Wanna go iceskating?"I questioned. "Sure why not."

We had finally gotten our skates on and we were now standing on the lake. "Oh uh by the way I don't know how to ice skate.." I frowned. "I can teach you" Erik smiled. Erik then showed me to put one put in front of the other. I was about to fall when Erik caught me by my waist. I tried it again and I did it. I made a very huge grin,then Erik started to skate super fast. "Show off" I say and start speeding up. I accidentally leaned forward too much and fell I quickly reversed my body so I landed on my butt and it wouldn't hurt the baby. Erik was worried and came right over and helped me up. "Are you alright? Is the baby okay?" He started questioning. "The baby is fine I switched to my back just in time and I am perfectly okay." I said with a smile I could tell he was relieved. I had already started getting a baby bump it wasn't huge just tiny. He put his warm hand on it.

He just smiled. He took my hand and we slowly glided along the lake.

"So what would you want to name the baby?" I asked him.

"I was thinking if it was a boy Peter."

"What if it's a girl?"

"Wanda."

"Then it set,I love both of those names." I confessed.

"What do you think about making Charles the godfather?" He asked me.

"I love it."

~Later that evening.~

I felt a rapid kicking in my stomach and I yelped,Erik came over here.

"What's wrong?" With a worried expression.

"I th--think the baby is kicking." He then put his hand under my shirt and placed it on my stomach. Maybe it's part of he/she's mutation.

Then Charles came in. He walked over to where we were,he must have sensed it or something. "May I?"asking if he can touch my stomach.

I gave him the are you serious look. He slipped his tiny hand under my shirt the same way Erik did. "Hehe your hands are so tiny.." Erik chuckled. I intertwined mine and Erik's fingers.

"Charles while you're hear we would like to ask you something." I said and couldn't keep the smile off my face.

"Go ahead love." I nodded.

"Will you be the godfather of our baby?" Erik and I say almost in perfect sync.His eyes softened.

"Oh bloody hell yes!"

That night we all went to bed with smiles on our faces.