F I F T H T E E N

A/N I am going to be using an actor named William Fichtner,he played in a series called prison break which is well known he had an "anxiety" problem and took drugs for,but then he started over using them. So in this book I would be making him like that.

*Ashton's Pov*
I decided to take a walk outside,it was late at night and Erik was having a few drinks with Charles I don't mind though. I was just out in a T-shirt and shorts,I had to admit I was freezing but it felt great. Then I heard a few whimpers and I carefully scanned through the area and saw what looked in be a man in the snow I made my way over there he was holding his head and sounded to be an panic attack. I slid down into the snow as I tried to sit him up,he is freezing I thought to myself. His breathing was extremely heavy. I eventually sat him up as his breaths became shorter. "Honey I am going to need you to calm down"He pretty much ignored. His ears were bleeding,he's telepathic. I wrapped my arms around him to keep him warm. "Honey focus on my voice okay?" He nodded. "You're going to be fine okay." His breathing returned to normal. I stood up and helped him up and put his arm around my shoulder to help him walk.

As if on cue the baby started to kick really hard,as I winced and the man must have noticed because his eyes filled with worry. We were finally back to the school and I opened the door,I didn't want to bug the guys so I carefully walked him up the stairs and into my room. I layed him on the other bed that was in there,I walked over to the stove and started to boil a pot of water. I walked back over to the man and asked "What's your name?"
"Alexander Mahone." Is what he replied with. "Ashton Taylor."

His breathing started picking up again,"Honey it's okay I am not going to hurt you,I believe you are telepathic,but don't worry I have a few friends who are just like you." That made him smile and I walked back over to the stove and got the water and a rag. I squatted beside the bed with the water. "Alexander I am going need for you to lift your shirt up." He nodded and gently lifted up his shirt. I started to dab the rag onto his skin. He is so skinny..so fragile. He ran his hand through his hair. After I was finished I put the bowl on the dresser. That's when Charles and Erik walked in. Erik's eyes widen. He started to try and throw objects at Alexander. I used the vibrations out of my hands to protect him. "Erik stop please you're hurting me.." I cried out and his eyes sadden. I fell on the ground holding my stomach as Charles went over to Alexander . Erik ran towards me,"Bloody hell Ashton I am so sorry." Tears pricked his eyes. "It's okay it's okay" I bringed him in for a kiss. He smiled against my lips. I looked over at Alexander having another panic attack and Charles wasn't getting through. I ran over there and pushed Charles out of the way. "Honey,it's okay I'm here just focus on me okay? I promise neither of them will hurt you okay?" I told him and wrapped my arms around him,he held on to me for dear life.

Charles walked to my side,Alexander loosened his grip. He eventually let go completely and I tucked a piece of his lose hair behind his ear. "Charles he's telepathic." He nodded. Charles started to go through his mind and I was about to fall but I felt Charles catch me. "Wait did I just see some of his memories." A tear rolled down my cheek he was like Erik..."Frequency." Charles replied. He kept going through the memories I started bawling my eyes out. It wasn't my hormones they were plain out sad. He accidentally killed his own sister... This memory hurt my head so much I screamed and collapsed onto the floor,Charles stopped and dropped down to the floor next to me. Erik then came next to me on the ground.
"Charlie!! Make it stop!" I screamed.

Eventually I calmed down and Erik went to his room and let Alexander have my room for now. We were laying against the back board but,then I took off my shorts and shirt and I sighed. Will Erik still love me even if I'm fat? Then Charles out of no where came into our room. "Ashton listen to me he will still love you! You're not fat,you are with child!He could care less about your body! You are having his child." He practically yelled. Erik just widened his eyes as Charles left.

"I will always love you." Was all he said.