END NOTE

THIS IS WHERE SEOL RINKO AND JEON JEONGGUK'S STORY ENDS.

when the sun sets is definitely going to the list of my favourite written stories as it portrays the type of "romance" story i'd want to feel in real life. although it has some parts about people arriving and some departing; i really wanted to emphasize that it's part of life. people leave and some stay, but how to cope with that is to just accept things and move on.

trinko & guk are two of my favourite characters. rinko as the lifeguard that finds comfort in the ocean rather than her own parents and jeongguk as the traumatized boy that eventually finds warmth from his fears.

as the story progresses to its end, the title is explained through rinko's thoughts. when the sun sets, everything will fall into place. it may not be what you expected it to be, but maybe we're just kept apart by the universe. maybe we accidentally crossed paths and thought that it was fate that attached our heart strings. but it really wasn't. i don't know if i love you yet, jeongguk. and when the sun sets maybe i'll realize if i do. it can be portrayed as two different types of endings. one could be that they find comfort in the distance and getting rid of that would be the happy ending they longed for. two as labeling each other as a summer romance and forgetting the thought of what could've been.

the ending's up to you to decide. thank you for reading & i hoped you enjoyed as much as i loved writing it.

much luv always, cee