Revenge

Ayyyyyyyy, hello my lovely readers. Okay, so far there's been four, but whatever, if you want to, you can suggest some ideas and I'll see if I can include them in this book.                                     ~Sky~

*Ahkmenrah's POV*

"I'm done with you." I heard Kah say. I opened my eyes just in time to see him stab his blade through Snow's gut. 

Rage coursed through me, and I stood up with newfound power. 

"Wow, Kahmunrah, this is whole new level of stupidity." I heard Jed sigh. 

"Why?" Kah demanded.

"Oh okay, so this isn't stupid? I'm going to kill my brother's love of his life, and trigger his true powers, making him THE strongest person in the world that is not fully a god, and then, have no plans whatsoever of fighting him." Octavian stared at Kah. 

"What do you mean the strongest person in the wor-"

I snapped my fingers and his barriers fell down. As I walked towards him, I felt like a fire was blazing inside me. 

I will avenge you, my princess.

He pointed his bloodstained blade at me, only enraging me further. He thrust it forwards, and I stopped it between my two fingers. I focused my energy on the blade, and it completely shattered, a cloud of golden dust swarmed around it. I flicked my hand up, and the golden dust cut a slash on Kah's chest. 

"Whoah, whoah, whoah, what is going on?" Kah for once had fear painted across his face.  

"You disrespect our family. You try to take over the world. You try to kill me. That all has an understandable answer. But you killing her? I'm not going to forgive you this time. You killed her, and I will make sure you die a painful death." 

By the time I finished talking, Kah was covered in cuts, and his own blood. I grabbed the half broken blade on the ground, and fixed it. I heard Lancelot whooping behind me.

"You are nothing." I stabbed him in the shoulder. "You are worthless." I stabbed him in the other shoulder. "You will never be loved." I pointed at his heart, and was about to thrust forwards, when a hand pulled me back.

"SON, calm down." My father said softly.

"Why keep him alive?" I asked.

"Even though he's done bad things, he is still your brother." 

"No. He is not. I will kill him. He has gone too far this time." 

"This is why I didn't want you to fall in love with a mortal."

"DON'T SPEAK OF HER LIKE SHE WAS SOME PEASANT. SHE HAD THE HEART OF A TRUE GODDESS." I yelled, and he backed up. 

"Now you aren't so brave, huh? What? Turning into daddy's boy?" I mocked Kah. 

"A-Ahk..." Kah looked down. I couldn't tell what he was thinking. 

"Ahkmenrah. Let it go." Teddy put his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah Ahk-man." Jed jumped from Teddy's hand onto my shoulder. 

I shook them all off, and walked away, over to Snow. I took one look at the blood, and couldn't take it. I ran. 

*Back at the museum in NY*

*Larry's POV*

I felt bad for Ahk. He never seemed like his old self again. It was as if he had his heart ripped out. He rarely showed emotion, and he always seemed tired, like he never slept. I rarely saw him now. He just stays in the tomb room.