The great immortal battle

I promise the next chapter will be fluffy. As fluffy as I can make it. 

We charged as soon as they did. Isis and Kahmunrah faced off. The monkey king, Wukong and the White bone spirit faced off. And Apollo and Oceanus faced off. We were both at an advantage, and at a disadvantage. I couldn't beat Ahk in a fight even with the trident. Not to mention Aziza was also fighting me. And my shoulder was still wounded. Apollo and Oceanus were both pretty much tied in skill. But Wukong and Isis were almost definitely going to win. 

Aziza summoned a staff with pointed ends, and charged towards me. I didn't feel her stress and anxiety aura anymore, and that seemed like a red flag, that she was saving her energy. Ahk had made a spear of gold, and was clashing with me. I could only use my right hand to block. 

I blocked both attacks with my trident, but they were stronger than me. I couldn't use my left arm. Suddenly, Apollo popped up beside me and held his hand over my wound. It was healed when his hand moved. "God of healing, as well, remember?" He smiled and went back to fighting Oceanus. "Thanks!" I kicked Aziza back and knocked Ahk's spear back. 

In the corner of my eye, I saw Wukong had already won. He had his stick... staff? swung over his shoulder. He saluted and I understood and nodded. He disappeared dragging the white bone spirit with him. Isis was on the verge of dispelling the spell on Kahmunrah.

Aziza growled when she saw that we were winning. She made an attempt to teleport us to somewhere she could get the advantage of fighting on. But we landed on a deserted, small island. I smiled, before she could realize why, I waved the trident towards her and water from the ocean shot up and knocked her onto her butt. A wave formed underneath me and I stood shakily on it. Aziza jumped up to attack me, but was slowed by a wall of water I created. 

She decided that this place was a bad idea, and teleported us to the middle of a desert. Crap. Ahk flicked his hand upwards and a huge pile of sand flung up, formed spikes, and shot towards me. I managed to dodge most of them by instinct, but one managed to graze my leg. It wasn't too bad. I couldn't stay here, this was Ahk's terrain. 

I'll teleport you back.

Poseidon said in my head. We suddenly appeared back at the museum, in front of Larry and everyone else. They looked hella confused. Aziza threw her stick at me and missed. Ahk commanded his sand to form a sword and swung at me.

"WHOAH, Ahk, calm down!" Larry yelled. "He can't Aziza put him under a spell." I yelled. Before he could swing at me again, Kahmunrah appeared and blocked his attack. "BROTHER, snap out of it!" I guessed Isis had gone back, and he was no longer under a spell. Aziza didn't do anything else to try and control him. She was saving her energy for something. I ran back to where we were earlier, I felt safer near Apollo. He sort of reminded me of Ahk. 

Apollo and Oceanus were having a full out freaking war over there. Each of their blows shook the building. Suddenly, a figure dropped from the ceiling and stabbed a trident through Oceanus's back. He was muscular, but seemed old. I guessed he was Poseidon. He then disappeared alongside Oceanus. "They'll complete the war back at mount Olympus." Apollo explained and shot an arrow toward Aziza, she had trouble blocking it. 

"Go away, Pretty boy." Aziza spat. Wrong choice of words. Apollo walked over to her with a look so terrifying she couldn't move. "I.am.a.god." He said through gritted teeth, he then faced the moon through the glass ceiling. "HEY, SIS, LITTLE HELP?" He yelled. He then pulled back his bow and shot his golden arrow towards Aziza. A silver arrow appeared beside his, and together, they pinned Aziza down. His eyes then widened. "SH*T, they need my help back at Olympus, sorry, I'll be back." He then disappeared. Aziza couldn't move out of her pinned dress. 

I smirked at her and she laughed. My smile faded, when I saw her laughing. I turned forwards and moved just in time to avoid Ahk's attack. I was about to counter, when a wave of anxiety and stress hit me. So this is what Aziza was planning. I dropped the trident. I felt as if the air was suffocating me. I felt light-headed. I tried to control my breathing. I fell to my knees, and gasped for air. Tears were running down my face. Great, a panic attack. 

I looked up and saw Ahk about to plunge his spear into me. I couldn't move. I winced as he plunged it down, but suddenly, it stopped. I looked up to see Ahk slowly, but surely walking backwards. He was shaking, like he was battling the spell. He turned towards Aziza and was about to stab her, and stopped. The spell was still winning. He just needed a little push to remind him of who he was. I controlled my breathing and stood up shakily. I walked over to him and hugged him, pinning his arms, so he couldn't stab me easily. 

"Ahkmenrah. Do you still remember me?" I asked softly. He nodded slightly. I looked up and then kissed him. He stiffened, then melted into the kiss. 

I heard Aziza screaming. "WHAT?! HE'S MY BOYFRIEND. GET OFF!!" I ignored her. We finally broke the kiss after a while. Ahk looked at me with his soft, green eyes. "I'm back." He smiled. I jumped into his arms. I felt happy tears roll down my cheeks. "I missed you." He lifted my chin up. "Hey, can I say something?" "Yeah?" 

"I love you." 

I blushed and looked down. Aziza pushed us apart and I saw she had finally ripped her dress to get free of the arrows. She glared at me. "You ruined everything. I'll kill you. I'LL KILL YOU!" She screamed. 

Ahk pushed her away. "I don't need you. Our affairs were arranged by my mother and father. You corrupted my brother. You attacked the love of my life. You used me. I don't want you. I don't love you." He said sternly. Kahmunrah suddenly hugged him from behind, surprising him. "Hello little bro." He laughed and messed up Ahk's hair. Ahk tried to mess up Kah's hair, but he dodge it. 

"You are being shipped to some other museum. I've told everything to Dr.McPhee on the phone." Larry walked up behind Aziza. "Yeah, girlie, nobody wants you here." Jed said from Larry's left shoulder. She growled. "Miss, please lower your voice." Octavius laughed. She stormed off. "UnbeLEIvable." She screamed. 

Ahk laughed and looked at me. He brushed the strand of hair that fell in front of my face away. "A true queen always has the purest heart. That even the worst evil cannot corrupt it." He smiled. 

"COME ON, LET'S HAVE A PARTY!!" Jed yelled.