Purr for me

Amber POV

"Why were you backing away from Xander Mate?" Said my mate infront of me.

My mate Xander began to purr behind me as held me tighter to him.

I snapped out of the lust spell they cast and struggle to get out of their grip. I didn't want them if they are such evil ass wholes to me. It's not right for any one to be treated like an item instead of a person.

The more I struggle the more angry they became for, one Me not answering them and two I wasn't speaking to them.

"Answer Dante mate. He is not as nice as I am." Xander purred as he nuzzeled the back of my neck. 

My mate Dante was glaring at me and I scent him the same in return. I didn't want to find my mate yet and I sure as hell didn't want my mates to be the kings f all our kind. I am also damn sure I didn't ask for them to be asswholes either.

The next thing I knew, a pair of lips were press firmly against me and it was some one different then my two mates and it made me freak out. I have no idea how I knew it wasn't Xander or Dante. Hel!l I have no idea how I just knew who was who when they were identical twin and they even had the same scent too.

"Hello mate." Said the stranger and my wolf was howling again something I never thought would happen. She was also screaming that this persone was our mate and he was another copy of Xander an Dante.

I was stunned and just stared at my third mate like he was a ghost. I have never herd of a femle having three mates. I mean, I have herd of twins sharing one mate, but never in my life have I ever herd of triplets sharing one.

"What took you so long to get back Theo? We already mark her with out you."Said Xander as he brought his head down to rest on my shoulder, with his face in the crook of my neck.

It felt good because he was touching his mark, It made me purr but I then sqeal when I felt a crazy grip on my bottom.

"Let go!" I screamed trying to push of Xander and Dante held me tight to him as Xander only tighten his grip.

"She is a feisty one.Let me have a go at her Xander. I want to spend some time with her." Said theo as Xander brought his face away from my neck. He was glaring at me and then he turn his glare at Theo.

"Not until she explains why she hurt our brother feeling. I should punish her for being such a naughty mate." Xander growled.

Dante only chuckeld behind me and it made me whimper. Why aren't any of them trying to be nice to me. I am their fricken mate!

"What did you do mate? Dante won't tell us so that means it must have been terrible." Said Theo. His eyes were darking and they were turning into eyes of pure lust.

I swear my butt will be disfigure at the end of this if Xander just keeps up his grip.

"I did nothing wrong. I don't want to be" My voice was cut of from a gasp when I felt hand s travel to the front of me and down to my sex.

The grip on my ass disapeared and my legs were lift to be wrapped around Xander waist. My hand wrapped around both Dante and Xander when Dante grip on my sex tighten. I was

I could feel the clotheos I was wearing being torn from my body and I could feel my body in full blown heat. My whole body was on fire and every where they would touch felt so good. Unawar of them moving or that Dante had moved away from me Xander attack my lips. I moaned into his mouth and he groaned.

Fuck! That was so sexxy!

I felt soft fabric touch my back and that when I relise they strip me and I was on complete display for three of them to see. I tryed to cover my self but they Dante held my hand s behind me making me arch my back for my breast to be higher in the air.

" You will never hid your body from us mate. You were made for our pleasure and that means you can never hid any part of your self from us.Everything of you is ours." Dante said with a low frowl and it made me hot.

The tighter he held me the more turn on I became an I could m=feel my other mates burning gazes on my body.

They were still fully clothes and it was pissing me off. If I was going to be naked they are going to have to be naked as well.

Just then I herd a high pitch scream and all of our attention was directted to ......girl?

She was beautiful and had short brown hair with baby blue eyes. She was a very petit girl and she was looking at my mates like she knew them. I could feel jealousy building in me. I didn't like having other females around my mates until I mate them and mark them. I could feel ,my wolf becoming annoyed with my smood swing and I didn't care. They were all mine and I didn't want some slut taking them away.

"You guys found her!" She screamed with another high pitch voice and she came running towards me.

I could feel my self fumming from how close she came to me and my mates. But what snappe me out of my jealouse spell was were she came up and grabbed my breast. I can't believe I forgot that I was completely naked and she is grabbig my bear breast.!

"Tina. Let those go. Those are ours to play with." Dante said as he pried her hand soff of me.

"You should know better then to grab some one other then your own mates breast. Tina."Theo said with a smirk.

He sat down next to us as I tried to cover my body from view again. He place a hand on my thigh and kiss my arm. M e and my wolf was feeling better with him touching us.

"But they are so big! I want boobs like her's." Tina screamed again and then a girl....no a woman walk in and with out diverting her attenion grab Tina.

This woamn was tall and had a huge hour class figure. But she look feirce with her long curly hair and olive skin. She looked like a indian warror carrying a child.

"Tina you naughty mate. You do not run away from me when I am talking to you." She scolded Tina.

I was just dumb found on what was going on here.