Fire and Sparks

This is a little before the explosion of and the roar.

Dante Pov

"Come on Darco just breath. We are making sure Sarah is no where near us. Come on man just breath." Trying to remain calm  while feeling my  wolf freaking out.

Forest and Auqa showed up just intime to block off Draco for charging at the door after my brothers and our mate. Its hard enough trying to keep myself calm and away from Amber right now, but also to keep a temperamental Dragon that is going nuts is no better. Another thing that is also a big problem is that Scallion hasn't done as I command. Instead it looked like he was getting piss.

"Where is she? I have to end this!" Snapped what maybe one friend finally going over the edge.

Draco has been fighting his madness for far too long and today may have be the day we say good bye.

"Draco just calm down! You are not going after Sarah. Just breath. Here brother drink this. Come on drink your medicine." Scallion walked right up to his brothers like he wasn't snapping and snarling at everything. He pulled a small vile of something purple that smelled like plums. But it was like a repellent, even Forest and Aqua flinch from the smell of it.

Draco looked like he was trying to bite off Scallion hand instead as his head was grabbed and his brother shoved the vile to his mouth.  Draco was begging to partial shift as he was forced to drink the sweet putrid thing. He'll all of us begun to partially shift into our various forms. After the vile empty, Draco dropped like ke a bag of stones, still partially shifted but it was like his scales were darkening before our eyes. Gently we laid our friend down.

"What the he'll is that? What the duck did you just give him Scallion?" I growled at the smiling fool.

His smile grew wider as his brothers scales kept darkening.  His eye began to fade with all emotion, like as if there was no life in them. Before our eyes
Scallion transformed into something I have only seen once.
Laughing as he threw the empty die at Aqua and he slapped Forest sending him through the wall. Aqua dropped just as Draco did and no she was also changing colors. Evil maniac laughter filled the room coming from the thing that was once Scallion. His eyes blood red glowing from all other color drained from his body.

"It took so long. It took so long for that poison to finally works it way through his system. I had to first cut that pesky connection he had with your stupid healing sister. If she just died like I wanted her to I would have become leader of the kingdom sooner." Scallion snarled he kicked Draco, making him weaz.

" You have been poisoning your brother to rule! You knew that Sarah is Draco mate and you have been keeping them apart." None of the thing I growled was a questions, no they are all statements.

Scallion broke the most sacred rules of all. Never keep mates apart or to kill without the purpose of defending once self.

" I was meant all along to rule all dragons. Plus it's only far that I murder his mate, since he killed mine and our child. Since I could trade my soul to get them back, I made pay meant instead for vengence. Now to remove all witnesses." Scallion shifted fully into his Dragon form with a roar that shook everything.

Jumping onto the basterd as he broke through the building, going up into the air. Changing into my partial shift so I can grab onto the fucked as he whips around in the air. Death rolls, nose dives trying to slam me into the ground. The shit tried treero even light himself on fire but like a irritating bug I crawled up to the top of his avoid fire and to fire and do something. Before I could even try anything a giant rock hits us, knocking out Scallion and me off of him as bothe began to fall from the damn sky.

" I got you darling brother. " shouted the world's greates person right now.

I will promise  to take her on a shopping spree for this.

"You should think about losing some weight because your butt is heavy!" Sarah panted as we got closer to the ground.

Maybe a ten dollar gift card instead. Landing on the ground was rough.

"Dante! Dante!" Screamed my beautiful mate. Her face full of worried as she screamed my name.

I never thought she would scream my name so soon, I just it was out of pleasure instead of worries.

"Does anyone know where that shit fell to?"