so here we go

Amber Pov

After the mystery woman took Tina out, my mates attention was back on me and instead of attacking me like I thougth they would they instead cuddled up to me like a punch of pups. It was bizzar having three full grown wolfs wanting to nuzzel you and purr in stead of getting it on.

"You are so beautiful mate". Dante said as he nuzzled the left side of my neck. He was nuzzling his mark and it made my wolf purr.

I could feel the content of both Dante and Xander becuase of their force marks but nothing from Theo. But then what almost made me laugh was when instead of three purrs I herd instead just two and one snoring. I look down to see a passed out Theo griping on to my legs and completely passed out.

"What happend to him?" I said with barely any controle of the pitch in my voice.

With out thinking I moved my hands away from covering my self and place them on his head running my fingers through his soft locks. He let out a soft purr before returning to snoring and nuzzling my legs in his sleep. It was just adorable. My other mates let out a chuckle when he woud whimper in his sleep when I took my hands away from his hair.

"He is probably exsoted from retunring back to the palace with out any sleep for three days. My little Amber. He has been taking care of some business in the kingdom and when we told him we found you he rushed back here. His trip took a whole night for him and that was on our private jet." Xander said placing soft kisses on my neck after every so many words.

"Wait how do you know my name and why can't I leave? How did you even get into my pack territory? I want ot return to my pack and be with my brothers and run patroles with them. And what do you mean palace?" I said just rambling until Xander suck on to his mark making me stop and let out a moan.

"Well mate you should already know that we will never let you go and you can never leave us. I would figure that you understood that when we left you alone for a few moments." Dante said resting his head on my sholder and Xander kept sucking on his mark.

I cursed my self in not remebering the obvious things and that I so would need to work harder to get out of here if I wanted my old freedom back. But a big part of me was sad knowing I would be leaving them behind and that they would be hurt with out me. The bigger question now is that why are they not jumping me when I am still with out a piece of clothes? I have seen mated males go crazy over their females when even the smallest amount of flesh was in front of them.

"Mate. Stay. Mate. Mine. Mate."Theo mumbled in his sleep before he return to snoring and it was so hot.

"He is to exsoted to mark you but his wolf is trying to wake him up Mate. You won't be able to go with out touching one of us until all three of marks your sexy little body and then you will go into fool blown heat. But unlike regular females you will have two weeks of heat, Instead of the usuall three day cycle." Dante said as he turn to kiss his mark on my neck that was directly across from Xander mark.

It made me body spike with pleasure and Theo then let out a strong purr in my lap and it was driving me wild.

"But we will wait for Theo to mark you and when you go into heat we will all mate you till your carrying pups." Said Xander as he nipped my ears and held his arm tighter around my chest.

But as suddenly as aroused I was the feeling dies instantly when Xander and Dante began to growl and then jumped off the bed and left. I saw it as a great chance for an escape and a chance for freedom! As if knowing, Theo grip on my legs tighten to an impossible tightness, making it impossible for me to move my legs.

Great!

Well at least now I can try cover my self with the bed sheets because I seriously am becoming cold from being so exposed to the air. But what baffeled me was the thing they said. I only remember once that regular mate goes into heat for three days. An alpha female will go into heat for a whole week and the mate to a royal wolf would go into heat for........two weeks.

Holy crap a Bagle!

I have royal mates! But then it struck me that if I was to really try and return back to my pack they could wiped them all out so that I would be force to stay with them. Royals wolves are know to use their power to their adavantage exspecially if it means to keep their mate. My wolf was full of pride knowing that her mates were strong and would be willing to do anything to keep us. I on the other hand was scared shitless for my pack. Well, I know that I don't come from the greatest pack but I don't want my friends or family being wiped out because I didn't want to be with my mates. Now to figure what are my mates royal positions they are to figure the degree of danger my pack would be in if I tried to leave them.

I let out a gasp when I felt Theo move up my body so that he was laying on me and still holding me tightly to him. But my hands were still in contact with his hair and I didn't even notice till now that I was running my hands through his locks. His body was pressing mine into the bed and he was to heavey to push off of me. What the hell does he eat?

He held me like that and I could do nothing but run my fingers through his hair and he would every so often. Theo hair was longer then Xander and Dante, it made him look a little more raggedy then his brothers but I found it cute and then my hand brushed his ear and a scar above his right ear. It was a straight line and a piece of his ear was missing and was replace with scare tissue. The only thing thstg could leave a scare would be a hunters weapon or maybe another werewolf. I place a soft kiss on his head and it stunned me when he held me tighter and kiss my neck

"I love you."

So who do you think said I loved you first? Do you think she is softening towards them or is her wolf messing with her emotions? Leave a comment below on what you think on this chapter. Remember to vote an comment below.

Btw I know the grammer is bad and there are spelling errors. They will be fixed................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................eventually. Till then read on you happy campers.